Day 39-Spoken English to School Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb formsSpoken English to School Teachers - Day 39: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, Grammar, vocabulary, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses. Day 39- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb forms.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-39(03-05-2016)
Simple Future Cont'd...
We have observed Simple Future Tense yesterday. Today let us see some more structures of it.
May and Might
We use the modal verbs
"May and Might " to talk about
Possible activities or happenings in future:
Subject + May/Might +V1+ Object.
1. I may attend a seminar tomorrow.
2. He might come late.
3. My friend may come to see us tomorrow.
4. It may rain tonight.
5. The dress looks pretty. It may cost us very high.
Subject +May not /Might not +V1 + Object.
1. I may not come to the class tomorrow.
2. They might not accept our proposal.
3. The video conference might not continue till 7 pm.
Now let us compare "Will - May - Might"
willingly possible / definite/ sure to happen (100%)
Likely to happen / possible to happen / not sure. (50%)
less likely to happen / less possibility/ probable (25%)
1. I will come home late.(For sure/definite)
2. I may come home late. [ Not Sure / Possible]
3. I might come home late.[Less Possibility / unlikely to happen]
1.Boon =A thing that is helpful or beneficial (వరం)
👉Introduction of English medium in government schools is a boon to students.
2. Dig =Break up or move earth with a tool. (తవ్వకం )
( dig - dug - dug)
All the schools in Rangareddy dist must make the arrangements to dig the water harvesting pit on 5.5.16 @9am
3.caught= to hold or to capture ( పట్టుకొను ) (catch-caught-caught)
The police caught the thief red-handed while he was stealing.
4. Nod = movement of head in agreement (అంగీకారం తెలుపునట్లు తల ఊపు)
(Nod - nodded- nodded)
The doctor asked the patient to nod his head if he understood what he said.
5. Vanish = Disappear suddenly or completely(అద్రుశ్యమగు )
( vanish - vanished-vanished)
The stain on the shirt refused to vanish inspite of using a strong detergent
V1 V2 V3
1. cling -clung- clung
2. broadcast-broadcast - broadcast
4. shrink- shrank- shrunk
5. swear - swore- sworn