Day 40-Spoken English to School Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb formsSpoken English to School Teachers - Day 40: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, Grammar, vocabulary, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses. Day 40- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb forms.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-40 (04-05-2016)
Today let us see the usage of 'going to' in the simple future tense
We use "going to" to indicate
1. Pre planned actions.
Action decided in the past to happen on the future.
predictions based on the evidence in the present.
In this structure, we use
1. Be forms ( is / am / are)
2. Going to
3. V1 (First form of the verb)
Subject + is/am/are + going to + V1 + Object.
Subject + is/am/are +not +going to + V1 + Object.
Are/Is + subject +going to + V1ing + Object?
1. The schools are going to re open on 13th June 2016.
2. He is going to buy a flat from his provident fund.
3. I am not going to miss my classes next year.
4. Is he going to teach in English from this June?
1. Look out ! The glass is going to fall off.
2. The sky is dark. It's going to rain
3. It's 5.30 ! You're going to miss the flight.
4. Look at the queue. We are not going to get tickets for this show.
5 Are you going to attend the teleconference ?
1. Decline =
a) politely refuse an invitation or offer సవినయంగా తిరస్కరించు
b)lower in number నెమ్మదిగా క్షీణించు
a) She declined the job offer politely as the pay was less.
b) The number of unrecognised schools have declined in the state.
( decline - declined)
2. Defeat =Get victory over someone ఓటమి/ఓడించు
Indian cricket team defeated England to reach the semifinal.
(defeat - defeated)
3. Deforestation= clearing /removing of forests( అడవుల నిర్మూలన)
Mr. Bahuguna led the Chipko movement to stop deforestation.
(lead - led- led)
4. Reforestation = establishment of forests in the land which had recent tree cover.అడవులను తిరిగి పెంచడం
The forest department took up reforestation after it was damaged by fire.
5.Afforestation: establishment of forests on a clear land.( అటవీకరణ )
Afforestation is the need of the hour through out the world.
(need - needed)
Idiom - 'need of the hour'- తక్షణ అవసరం
6. Desperate =Having a great need or desire for something.( అమితమైన నిరాశకులోను సాధించాలి అనే తపన)
The unemployed youth was desperate to find a job
( find - found - found)
V1 V2 V3
1. bleed - bled- bled
2. feed - fed - fed
4. lead- led- led
5. stick- stuck- stuck