Important documents/Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak SchemesImportant documents/Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak Schemes: "Mother" feels happy when she gives birth to a child. The born child may be either a girl or a boy. But father feels happy when he performs marriage of their daughter. There are many steps in our tradition of marriage. Choosing a bridegroom according to the requirement of their daughter.
Marriage which has a prominent role in our life. Everybody all over world salutes to our marriage system. Where here "bond" between a men and women begins with '3knots' and continues till their last breath.
Such marriage ceremony should perform in a traditional way and where here money plays a key role. Many parents are suffering and frightening to give birth to a girl child because where marriage is so expensive. Keeping in view of above problem our state government is implementing scheme "KALYANA LAKSHMI" for very poor (BPL) minority, SC, ST ladies. Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim unmarried girls. In this scheme they will help the parents financially to their daughter's.
#Quick Links for Schemes:
1. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.14)
2. Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.4)
3. AP Giriputhrika Kalyana Pathakam for Tribal Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.12)
4. AP Dulhan Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.67)
5. Kalyana Lakshmi-Shadi mubarak schemes Online Application Form
6. Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Laksmi/Shadi-mubarak-Schemes
7. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for BC Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.5)
8. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Shadi Mubark Scheme(TS GO.16)
9. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme(TS GO.6)
Telangana State New SchemesKalyana Lakshmi Scheme: Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme to help for Telangana SC, ST and BC Brides, Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for extending financial assistance of 51,000/- to each Unmarried girl belonging to SC/ST at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
Shadi Mubarak Scheme: Shadi Mubarak Scheme to help for Telangana Muslim Brides, Shadi Mubarak Scheme for extending financial assistance of 51,000/- to each Unmarried girl belonging to Minority Community at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
So, Eligible Applicants/ Unmarried Girls Shall Apply for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme or Shadi Mubarak Scheme
Who are eligible?
1. Minority, SC, ST unmarried girls belonging to Telangana state.
2. Age should be 18 up to the date of marriage.
3. Annual income of parents should not exceed 2 lakh rupees.
4. To benefit this scheme, eligible ladies should apply before 1 month.
Benefits to eligible ladies:
1. 51,000/- will be paid by govt to the bride.
2. Amount will be credited to the account of bride before 15 days of marriage.
3. They can utilise this money marriage.
1. Date of birth certificates of bride and bridegroom.
2. Caste certificates.
3. Income certificates of bride.
4. Aadhar cards bride & bride groom
Invitation card (Declaration given by gazetted officer as first marriage)
How to apply?
1. Eligible Unmarried girls should apply in their nearest Mee-seva or MRO office or epasswebsite.
2. If the eligible Unmarried girls belongs minority apply as "Shaadi Mubarak"
3. SC, ST can apply under the scheme "KALYANA LAKSHMI".
Online Application Form links:
Shadi Mubarak Scheme Online Application Form
So, Don't bother about your daughter's marriage apply before 1 month and enjoy yours daughter's marriage. If you like this post please share this through Social Sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linked in...