Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides and Guidelines(TS GO.14)Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides and Guidelines(TS GO.14), Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for SC, ST Brides and Guidelines, Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for extending financial assistance of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each unmarried girl belonging to SC /ST at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
Unfortunately, the general feeling of many even now, is that, the girl child is bane to their family. In several Dalits and Girijan families unable to get the girl child married, they resort to sell them immediately after their birth. Realizing this harsh fact, the Telangana State government has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs. 51, 000 to the family of girl child to perform their marriage and named the scheme as “Kalyanalaxmi”. Nowhere in India such a scheme is in existence. One should feel proud for introducing such a scheme in Telangana. This reduces burden on the Girijan and Dalits families. In this regarding Telangana Government has issues a order for Partial modification on “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam”.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides
G.O.Ms.No.12, SCD(POA.A1) Dept., dated:24.09.2014. ORDER:
In the G.O. read above, orders were issued introducing the scheme of “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” to all SC and ST unmarried girls on their marriage with a view to alleviate financial distress in the family under the Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs.51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every SC/ST Girl with effect from October 2, 2014.
In Partial modification of the orders issued in the G.O. read above, Under the Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs.51,000/- shall be granted to every SC/ST Girl before the marriage provided an application is submitted at least one month in advance from the date of marriage subject to the following guidelines given as under:
#Quick Links for Schemes:
1. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.14)
2. Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.4)
3. AP Giriputhrika Kalyana Pathakam for Tribal Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.12)
4. AP Dulhan Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.67)
5. Kalyana Lakshmi-Shadi mubarak schemes Online Application Form
6. Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Laksmi/Shadi-mubarak-Schemes
7. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for BC Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.5)
8. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Shadi Mubark Scheme(TS GO.16)
9. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme(TS GO.6)
- The unmarried Girl shall belong to SC/ST community.
- The unmarried Girl shall be a resident of Telangana State.
- The unmarried Girl should have completed 18 years of age at the time of Marriage.
- The combined income of the Parents shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum.
- The Wedding of the SC/ST girl shall be on or after October 2, 2014.
Procedure for application and processing
- (a) Applicant shall apply online for the Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam by accessing the website at the following site: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center or may submit their application directly at the Tahsildar Office.
- (b) The following certificates shall be submitted:
i) Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority.
ii) Caste Certificate – Issued by the Competent authority.
iii) Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage).
iv) Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom to be scanned and uploaded (if available)
v) A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Saving Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
vi) Wedding Card (if available).
vii) The following documents/certificates shall be submitted where the wedding has been performed or after the wedding.
1. Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage.
The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam cannot be combined with any other scheme such as the incentive award for inter-caste marriage with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam is only a one time financial assistance and can be availed only once in the life time of the bride.
The Joint Director/Deputy Director / DTWO/ PO, ITDA of the Scheduled Caste Development/ Tribal Welfare Department shall process the application and after due verification of the documents by the field staff, sanction the amount to be payable in the bank account of the Bride as furnished.
The Commissioner, Scheduled Castes Development and Tribal Welfare shall ensure wide publicity of the scheme.
The expenditure is debitable to the following head of account 2225- Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Back Wards Classes.
01-Welfare of SCs
11- Normal State Plan
SH(13)- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
312-Other Grant-in Aid (to be opened)
The Commissioners, Scheduled Castes Development and Tribal Welfare shall take necessary action accordingly.