Kalyana Lakshmi pathakam, Shadi Mubark scheme Online application formsTelanganaKalyana Lakshmi pathakam,Shadi Mubark scheme Online application forms, How to fill the Kalyana Lakshmi pathakam,Shadi Mubark scheme Online Application Form, Procedure for TelanganaePass.cgg.gov.in KLP Application and Processing details: The government of Telangana State had introduced new schemes, that is called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Scheme) to help for SC, ST and BC Brides and Shadi Mubarak Scheme to help for muslim brides. The government had issued separate guidelines and Procedure for application and processing on this schemes. The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for extending financial assistance of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each unmarried girl belonging to SC /ST at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State and the Shadi mubarak Scheme for extending financial assistance of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each unmarried girl belonging to muslim at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam/Shadi Mubarak Scheme
#Quick Links for Schemes:
1. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.14)
2. Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.4)
3. AP Giriputhrika Kalyana Pathakam for Tribal Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.12)
4. AP Dulhan Scheme for Muslim Brides-Guidelines(AP GO.67)
5. Kalyana Lakshmi-Shadi mubarak schemes Online Application Form
6. Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Laksmi/Shadi-mubarak-Schemes
7. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for BC Brides-Guidelines(TS GO.5)
8. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Shadi Mubark Scheme(TS GO.16)
9. Age proof Documents/Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme(TS GO.6)
Eligibility for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam/Shadi Mubark SchemeA unmarried girl belonging to
a) SC/ST/BC/Minority community.
b) Resident of Telangana State.
c) Completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
d) wedding of the SC/ST girl should be on or after October 2nd, 2014.
e) Income of parents should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
Required Documents/CertificatesThe following certificates shall be submitted:
1.Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority.
2. Caste Certificate – Issued by the Competent authority.
3. Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage).
4. Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom to be scanned and uploaded (if available)
5. A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Saving Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
6. Wedding Card (if available).
7. The following documents/certificates shall be submitted where the wedding has been performed or after the wedding: Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage.
Applicant shall apply online for the Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam,Shadi Mubark Scheme by accessing the website at the following site: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center or may submit their application directly at the Tahsildar Office. So please follow the steps
1. First visit the ePass Official Website
2. And search for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam or Shadi Mubark Scheme Image and click on it, the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
3. Application form will be opened in an another tab of your browser. In this Online Application form had been divided into four sections i.e.,
a. Bride particulars,
b. Bridegroom Particulars,
c. Details of the marriage and
d. Uploads the required document section.
4. Now fillup the following details of Bride in the section of Bride Particulars:
A. Bride Particulars
|I. Details of the Bride||II. Income Certificate Details:||III. Caste Certificate Details:||VI.Bride Bank Account Details:|
|SSC Details Availability||MEE SEVA No.||MEE SEVA No.(Caste Certificate)||Account Holders Name|
|Name of the bride||Applicant Name||Applicant Name||Select District:|
|Name of the father||Father Name||Father Name||Select Bank|
|Date of birth||District||District||Bank IFSC Code/Branch Name|
|UID (Aadhar) Number.||Mandal||Mandal||Bank Account NO:|
|Educational qualification||MRO Name||MRO Name|
|Phone Number||Total Income||Caste|
|Caste||IV. Permanent Address||V. Present Address|
B. Bride Groom ParticularsDetails of the bride groom: In this section fillup the following details of the bride groom
- SSC Details Available
- Name of the bride groom
- Name of the father
- Date of birth
- UID (Aadhar) No.:
- Educational qualification
- Family Income(Per Annum):
- Details of the Marriage
In this section, should provide the following details of the Marriage
- Date of marriage
- Place of marriage(Name of the temple/Kalyana Mandapam/any other institution):
- Address of marriage place
Please upload the following files of the marriage details. These files should have Jpg/Ipeg format
- Bride's Photo
- Age proof certificate
- Bride's Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom's Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Scanned Bank pass book
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam,Shadi Mubark Scheme