SVIMS Para and Allied Medical(UG) Courses Admissions 2016-2017SVIMS Para and Allied Medical(UG) Courses Admissions 2016-2017: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has published the SVIMS Para and Allied Medical(UG) Courses Admissions 2016-2017 notification and SVIMS invites the application forms from eligible candidates for admission into Para and Allied Medical (UG) Courses.
1. B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 years:Seats: 100
2. B.P.T Seats: 50(including 6 months internship)
3. B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (AT) 4 years (including 01 year internship): Seats: 12
4. B.Sc Medical Lab Technology (MLT) 20 Seats
5. B.Sc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG) 2 Seats
6. B.Sc Radiography & Imaging Technology (RIT) 9 Seats
7. B.Sc Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology -do- 2 Seats
8. B.Sc ECG and Cardiovascular Technology -do- 6 Seats
9. B.Sc Dialysis Technology (DT) -do- 6 Seats
10. B.Sc Emergency Medical Services Technology(EMST) 4 Seats
11. B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT) 2 Seats
12. Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology(DRT) 4 Seats
Eligibility: Inter MPC/ Bi.PC or equivalent.
The candidates for admission to the graduate courses shall have passed intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics & chemistry. Inter with optional subjects of MPC are eligible for B.Sc (NMT) & DRT courses (S.No. 11&12). The students who have passed intermediate vocational bridge course with Biology & Physical Sciences are also eligible for courses S.No. 1 to 10 subject to merit in the Bridge course in Physical & Biological sciences.
Selection mode: Admissions are made based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
How to apply: Eligible candidates should apply through online mode at SVIMS Web portal.
1. Availability of applications through Mee-Seva centres - 07-05-2016
2. Last date for receipt of applications - 03-06-2016
3. Display of provisional merit list - 15-06-2016
4.Receiving objections (if any) through email /in person upto 5.00pm - 18-06-2016
5. Display of final merit list - 21-06-2016
6.Counseling schedule :
i. Unreserved Category & Open category - 05-07-2016
ii. Reserved categories (BC, SC, ST) - 06-07-2016
iii. Special categories (PHC, NCC, Sports, CAP, TTD/SVIMS)- 07-07-2016
7. Commencement of classes - Notified later
SVIMS Para and Allied Medical(UG) Courses Admissions 2016-2017: