Training Programme on Elimination of Child Labour at Dr. MCR HRD Institute,HydDr. MCR HRD Institute, Hyderabad is going to conduct a Training Programme on “Elimination of Child Labour” from 26.05.2016 to 28.05.2016 and Nominations are invited. Dr. MCR Human Resource Development Institute, Hyderabad is organizing a three day training Programme on “Elimination of Child Labour” from 26.05.2016 to 28.05.2016 at the Institute located at Road No.25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033. A brief information of the programme, including aim, methodology along with level of participants etc., details given below. Dr. MCR HRD Institute invite nominations of at least three officers of your department, from your District for the above training Programme in the format enclosed (Annexure II). Nominations may be sent before 13.05.2016.
Institute`s mini -van is plying between Chiranjeevi Blood Bank, Near Jubilee Hills Check Post and Dr. MCR HRD Institute with half an hour frequency starting at 8.30 am and ending by 8.15 pm. Participants may use this transport facility to reach the Institute.
Early communication of nominations will facilitate this institute to make the necessary pre-training arrangements. Please do not relieve the participants till confirmation is received from this Institute. Please indicate the e-mail IDs and mobile numbers of the nominated officers as well as the Officer responsible for relieving them in the nomination letter.
A brief information of the programme:
1. Programme Title : ‘Elimination of Child Labour’
2. Venue : Dr. MCR Human Resource Development Institute. Road No.25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033.Fax : 235557584
3. Duration : 3 day
4. Dates : From 26.05.2016 to 28.05.2016
5. Aim : To Channelize the School Age Children (Who are out of School) to the School and to take proper initiatives for the all-round development of children.
6. Level and type of Participants : Officers from the following departments :-
1. Education Department (MEO’s)
2. Social Welfare Department (Asst. Social Welfare Officers)
3. Women Development & Child Welfare Department (Child Development Project Officers)
4. B. C. Welfare (Asst. B.C. Welfare Officers)
5. Tribal Welfare (Asst. Tribal Welfare Officers)
6. Labour Department(ALOs/ ACLs)
7. Last date of receipt of Nominations : 13.05.2016
8. Name of the Course Director : Contact Address
Sri K. Ramgopal, FM : Dr. MCR HRD Institute, Road No.25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 033
Phone No: 23548487, Ex:436, Fax: 040 - 23557584, Mobile : 9248032082
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (or) : email@example.com
Training Programme on Elimination of Child Labour at Dr. MCR HRD Institute,Hyd