DOST Online Degree Admissions 2016 @ dost-degree online services telanganaTS #DOST Online Degree Admissions Web Options Schedule/Dates 2016, #DOST-Degree Online Services Telangana,TS Online Degree Admissions 2016 Schedule notification, Apply online for degree admissions in Telangana Universitie @ dost.cgg.gov.in: Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses admission notification and Online application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration and admissions into various ug/undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year 2016-2017.
Read | TS DOST Online Degree Admissions 2016
UG Online Admissions Revised Schedule
|2||Registrations and web options||20.5.2016 to 15.6.2016|
|3||Registration with a Late Fee of Rs.200/- and web options||16 .6.2016 to 17.6.2016|
|4||Seat allotment- First List||20.6.2016|
|5||Reporting to the Colleges by candidates||20-6-2016 to 25.6.2016|
|6||II phase Web options||26.6.2016 to 28.6.2016|
|7||Seat allotment-Second List||1-7-2016|
|8||Reporting to the Colleges by the candidates||2-7-2016 to 7-7-2016|
|9||Last phase web options||08.7.2016 to 10-07-2016|
|10||Seat allotment –Final List||14.07.2016|
|11||Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates||14-07-2016 to 16-07-2016|
|12||Commencement of Ist Semester Classes||27.6.2016|
DOST News: The schedule of Phase-III online registrations starts from 25th July 2016 and ends on 30th July 2016. Instructions to the students, colleges can be seen under latest news. Students are to note that they have to start reporting to the colleges from 2nd August 2016 and the last date for reporting at colleges is 4th August 2016 by 5.00 P.M. Colleges can access their College and course wise seat allotments from ccets.cgg.gov.in.
1. Registrations for Phase III are opened now. All fresh registrations and filing of student applications are allowed now.
2. Web Options for Phase I, Phase II and freshly registered students is available now.
1. Students intending withdraw from their confirmed seats can now submit a request from their DOST logins.
2. Use Withdrawal Request and submit.
3. You will receive a SMS on approval and then download withdrawal letter.
FINAL PHASE OF DOST:
The final Phase of DOST registration schedule is announced.
The Registrars of Six Universities are requested to give wide publicity about the Final phase of DOST admissions schedule.
1. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for certificate verification of Other Boards and Special category candidates. CGG will send SMS to such category students.
2. It is observed that some students just registered in DOST and did not upload the application form in Phase –I and Phase-II. Some other registered and uploaded application but did not exercise any web option. Therefore, such candidates may be informed now to utilize this opportunity and motivated to give maximum number of web options.
3. Some students have given few web options in Phase -I and Phase-II, as result they could not get a seat. These students may be informed to through press note to give maximum number of web options in Final phase.
4. In Final phase, the candidates who have confirmed their seats under Phase-I and Phase-II
are also eligible to exercise web options for a better college. But once they get a seat
due to exercise of such option in final phase, the seat already allotted to them earlier will be allotted to others.
5. The candidates who got a seat in second phase and NOT confirmed their seat at the college can also exercise web options in Final phase.
6. Registrars are requested to convene a press conference and provide the above mentioned information for the benefit of the student community.
Final Phase Schedule
|1||Registrations and web options for those who did not register in DOST so far.||25-7-2016 to 30-07-2016|
|2||Web option exercise for Phase-I and Phase-II registered candidates||25-7-2016 to 30-07-2016|
|3||Certificate Verification of Other boards and Special category candidates||28-7-2016 and 29-07-2016|
|5||Reporting to the Colleges by candidates||02-08-2016 to 04-08-2016|