TSBIE Annual Academic Programme(Calendar) Two year Intermediate Course 2016-2017TSBIE Annual Academic Programme(Calendar) Two year Intermediate Course 2016-2017: tsbie annual academic programme calendar to two year intermediate course 2016-2017, ts inter annual supplementary exams time table and bie telangana academic calendar details at http://bie.telangana.gov.in/, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do: TSBIE has announced the Annual Academic Programme (Calendar) to the Two year Intermediate Course for the academic year 2016-2017. All the Principals of Junior Colleges and Composite Colleges offering Intermediate Course in the State should follow the Academic Calendar. The Tentative Annual Academic Programme (Calendar) for the academic year 2016-2017 in respect of Junior and Composite Degree Colleges in the State offering Intermediate course in general and vocational courses is as follows.
Read | Free Intermediate Education to TS Students in Govt Junior Colleges
|First term||01-06-2016 (Wednesday) To 29-09-2016 (Thursday)|
|Half yearly examinations||23-09-2016 (Friday) To 29-09-2016 (Thursday)|
|First term holidays||30-09-2016 (Friday) To 12-10-2016 (Wednesday) (Both days inclusive)|
|Date of Re-opening after first term holidays||13-10-2016 (Thursday)|
|Second term||13-10-2016 (Thursday) To 28-03-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Second term holidays||14-01-2017 (Saturday) To 15-01-2017(Sunday) (Both days inclusive)|
|Date of Re-opening after second term holidays||16-01-2017 (Monday)|
|Pre-final examinations – I||23-01-2017 (Monday) To 30-01-2017 (Monday) Classes should be conducted to the students who have shortage of attendance, before and after examinations on the above days.|
|Pre-final examinations – II||2nd week of February 2017 Classes should be conducted to the students who have shortage of attendance, before and after examinations on the above days.|
|Date of commencement of practical exams 2017||1st week of February 17 Classes should be conducted to the students who have shortage of attendance, during February 2017.|
|Date of commencement of theory exams 2017||1st week of March 2017|
|Last working day for the academic year 2016-2017||28-03-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Summer vacation||29-03-2017 (Wednesday) To 31-05-2017 (Wednesday) (Both days inclusive)|
|Advance Supplementary Examinations||Last Week of May 2017|
|Date of Re-opening of colleges after summer vacation for the academic year 2017-2018||01-06-2017 (Thursday)|
Read | BIE Telangana Intermediate Courses Admissions 2016
Number of working days (month wise) for the academic year 2016-2017:
|Month||No. of days||No. of Sundays, Second Saturdays, public holidays & vacations||Probable No. of working days|
Read | BIE Telangana Web Portal Launched
Instructions to Junior Colleges:
All the Principals/Managements are requested to follow the instructions furnished hereunder:
1. All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are informed that according to
Annual Calendar of 2015-16 the Jr. Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 29-03-2016 to 31-05-2016.
2. In addition to the vacation, all Sundays, Second Saturdays & public holidays declared
by the Government of Telangana should be strictly observed as holidays. Any deviation will be viewed seriously.
3. Admissions should be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
4. No college should employ marketing strategies like appointing public relation officers or any such personnel for canvassing their case.
5. No advertisement should be carried out through hoarding, pamphlets, wall writings etc.
6. No advertisement should be made through electronic media or print media.
7. All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to resort to issued of advertisements with inducements amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13.05.1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
8. All the private college managements are hereby informed that if they do not send the qualified lecturers for spot valuation camps, stringent steps / disciplinary action would be taken against them.
Read | TSBIE Online Web Portal Launched
TSBIE Informed to all the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges that, if any deviation is noticed, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will take action including dis-affiliation of the college against the managements.
TSBIE Annual Academic Calendar 2016-2017: