ANGRAU BPC Stream Agriculture UG/Degree Admissions 2016ANGRAU Agriculture UG/Degree Admissions 2016, B.P.C stream BSc, BTech, B.F.Sc.,BVSc Courses, Online application form, last date for apply, selection procedure, how to apply, selection list and certificates verification details given here. The Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University has given the Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses admission notification on 27-06-2016 and Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for combined admissions into the U.G. degree courses of Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati and Dr.YSR Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District for the academic year 2016-17.
FORM and Degree Courses:
Form A AP EAMCET 2016 under Bi.P.C. stream (Common application)
b) B.Tech.(Food Technology)
c) B.V.Sc. & A.H.
e) B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture
B.Sc.(Ag.) ( Four years ): 560 seats
1) Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
4) S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
B.Tech. (Food Technology)( Four years ): 33 seats
1) College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Five years): 192+10 seats
1) College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
2) N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist.
3) College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist.
*4) PVNR Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad (As per AP reorganisation Act, 2014 and 371(d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU)
B.F.Sc.(Four years): 29 seats
*College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University
B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture:( Four years): 250+13 seats
1) College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
2) College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kodur Mandal, YSR Kadapa Dist.
3) College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vijayanagaram Dist.
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
For admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, a candidate under general category must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Biology, Physics & Chemistry and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, marks prescribed shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category ( i.e., 40% ).
The candidates for admission to these courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2016 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Allocation of seats:
1. 15% of seats shall be Un-Reserved (UR) for candidates from AU / SVU region.
Candidates from Osmania University (OU) region also can compete for these seats with AP EAMCET 2016 ranks.
2. For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42:22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to local area.
Criteria for selection:
1. The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the AP EAMCET 2016. The candidates will be selected based on merit, presidential order, region and social status. State level rank only will be considered.
2. In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the AP EAMCET 2016, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
Other reservation (Special Categories):
Separate manual counseling will be conducted for reservation under special categories.
Seat allotment in these reservations shall be done based on the priorities awarded to candidates in each category following certificate verification and authentication by respective authorities as per the relevant G.O’s applicable from time to time (NCC by NCC Directorate, Hyderabad; Defence by Sainik Welfare Department; Games/ Sports by Sports Authority of A.P. and PH by Medical Authorities) and rank in AP EAMCET 2016.
Allotment of seats during counseling process:
The allotment of seats will be done by open manual counseling. The dates and venue for the counseling will be notified later in news papers / website. The candidates who submit online application with all required valid enclosures and complete payment will be enrolled in the merit list, following certificates authentication/ verification, seat allotment will be done based on merit by manual counseling.
Hostel facility shall be provided subject to the availability of accommodation.
Fee: The particulars of fees in respect of U.G. Programmes of three Universities are given hereunder for ready reference. The candidates who are granted admission shall pay the prescribed fees at the time of joining the college and hostel.
Original certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
i) Pass Certificate-cum-Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate)
ii) Hall Ticket & Rank Card of AP EAMCET 2016 iii) SSC or equivalent examination Certificate
iv) The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, signed by the competent authority
v) Bonafide or Study certificates (VI class to Intermediate or its equivalent )
vi) Residence Certificate, if necessary
vii) Transfer Certificate from the College or School where the candidate last studied
Candidates called for counseling shall have to attend at their own cost. Only one of the Parents / Guardian of the candidate will be allowed for counseling along with the candidate.
The candidate who secures a seat, should submit the above certificates in Original at the time of joining the college
NOTE: Candidates are required to read the Information Brochure thoroughly before filling in the application. For any other information, the candidates may contact the following Phone Nos.
Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU) : 7893520988
Asst. Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU) : 9951663399
Controller of Examinations (SVVU) : 0877-2249220
Controller of Examinations (Dr.YSRHU) : 7382633640
How to apply:
The last date for ONLINE submission of application (Form ‘A’) uploaded with relevant documents in the website www.angrau.ac.in is 27-07-2016(4.00PM). Candidates must read carefully the Information Brochure before applying. Candidates, who apply online only, will be called for counseling. The seats will be allotted during open manual counseling. Applications sent by post will NOT be entertained.
Last date for submission of online application form: 27-07-2016
How to fill Online application form for Agriculture Degree admissions 2016 - ANGRAU
Apply online for ANGRAU BPC Stream Agriculture UG/Degree Admissions 2016