AP ECET 2016 Certificate Verification, Web options Datesfor Web Based CounselingAP ECET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates/APECET.Org AP ECET 2016 Verification of Certificates,Web options, Seats allotment : A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Anantapuramu on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-2017 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
AP ECET 2016 Certificate Verification dates:
JNTUA has issued the AP ICET 2016 notification on 02nd February, 2016 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates from 17-02-2016 to 28-03-2016 through online mode at its web portal apecet.org.
The Students who were applied for this stream, they were appeared the engineering common entrance test 2016 which was conducted on 08-05-2016 by 10 AM to 1 PM. The results of entrance test were released and appeared Candidates are checked their results from ap ecet web portal apecet.org.
AP ECET Officials has given certificate verification schedule for admission into above said courses.
The Qualified candidates of APECET-2016 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website https://apecet.nic.in
AP ECET 2016 Admissions Final Phase notification
AP ECET 2016 Certificates verification, Web options Dates for Web Based Counseling: The Qualified candidates of APECET-2016 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed o exercise heir web options from 16-07-2016 to 17-07-2016 for the seats now available under Lateral entry systems. For more details visit the website: https://apecet.nic.in
Important Certificates to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification
Accordingly the qualified candidates of AP-ECET-2016 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like
1. AP-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
2. Memorandum of Marks,
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
5. Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9. Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority. 10. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
12. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.
Official dates for ECET Counselling 2016:
1. Certification verification dates:16-06-2016
2. After certification Verification, Web options will be started from as per schedule and
3. Seats allotment date is mentioned and more details @ https://apecet.nic.in