How to apply for AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2016-17How to apply for AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2016-17: AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Ltd has given the AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2016 notification and apskwc is inviting the online applications from the eligible students from Kapu, Telaga, Balija and Ontari communities for appearing for Entrance Test under Vidyonnati scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada. AP Vidyonnati Scheme for Free Coaching and for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains and Competitive Exams.
Instructions to fill the Application:
1. Eligibility to apply may be ensured before filling the Application.
2. The soft copies of photo (<30kb), Signature (<30kb) and certificates (Caste, Income, Physically Challenged, SSC, Degree, Aadhar Certificates) to be uploaded may be made ready in soft copy .jpg/jpeg format before filling the applications
3. Please note the Application Number (in the first page) and Registration (in print page) for future correspondence with Convener and Co-Convener
4. Contact Land line Number – 0884- 2356355 (9.00 AM to 6.00 PM) during working days or any queries may be posted to the E-mail address: email@example.com
Read | AP Vidyonnati Scheme for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils and Competitive Exams
How to apply for AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2016-17:
1. Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in.
2. Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income certificate
II. Aadhar card of the applicant
III. Caste certificate issued by Competent authority.
IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
V. Graduate degree mark sheet
VI. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank ( account must be in the name of applicant)
Read | AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2016 notification
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 Kb size)
VIII. Signature (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size).
IX. Disability certificate.(In case of Disabled Candidates)