APSWREIS Free Inter with Competitive Exams Coaching notification 2016APSWREIS Free Inter with Competitive Exams Coaching notification 2016/APSWREIS Inter with IIT JEE/ EAMCET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AFMC Medical Coaching in reputed private institutions: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is sponsoring the meritorious SC students to the reputed private institutions/reputed empanelled institutions for providing IIT JEE Mains and Advanced, EAMCET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AFMC Medical Coaching along with intermediate course from the academic year 2016-2017. Applications are invited from the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for sponsoring to the reputed private institutions for providing IIT JEE MAIN and Advanced, EAMCET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AFMC Medical Coaching along with Intermediate course for the academic year 2016-17. The students who appeared for SSC Public Examinations and scored a GPA of 9 and above in March/April, 2016 are eligible to apply. The application format, eligibility conditions, number of seats group wise details are given here.
Course: Inter with IIT-JEE, EAMCET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AFMC Medical Coaching
Admissions: Reputed private institutions
Candidates: Meritorious SC students
1. The students belonging to Scheduled Caste only are eligible to apply.
2. The parental income of the student should be less than Rs.1.00 lakh per annum as certified by the concerned M.R.O.
3. The student should have scored minimum ‘A’ Grade with GPA 9 and above in SSC Public examination 2016.
4. The student shall not exceed (17) years of age as on 31.08.2016.
5. The students should have completed his SSC Public Examination 2016 from Andhra Pradesh only.
6. The students of Telugu and English Medium are eligible.
1. Selection will be made based on Merit in SSC Public Examination -2016.
2. (a).If candidates applied for MPC Group in merit are with same GPA, the candidates possessing more Grade Points in Maths subject in SSC will be considered for selection. If Grade Points obtained in Maths are the same, then the student with higher age as per date of birth will be considered.
(b).If candidates applied for BPC Group in merit are with same GPA, the candidates possessing more Grade Points in Science subject in SSC will be considered for selection. If Grade Points obtained in Science are the same, then the student with higher age as per date of birth will be considered.
Number of Seats in Each Group:
1. Based on the merit (40) students will be sponsored for coaching in IIT JEE Main/Advanced /EAMCET along with Intermediate course with MPC Group to the reputed empanelled institutions.
2. Based on the merit (40) students will be sponsored for coaching in EAMCET(Medical) / JIPMER / AIIMS/AFMC along with Intermediate course with BPC Group to the reputed empanelled institutions.
Location of study for the selected students:
1. The location of study for the selected students for the entire (2) years of course will be decided by the selection committee constituted for this purpose.
Facilities provided to the Students:
1. Free boarding and lodging (Hostel) facilities will be provided to the students along with free coaching and study material.
Copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be enclosed along with application form:
a) Caste Certificate
b) Income Certificate
c) Study cum Conduct Certificate
d) Residence / Nativity Certificate / Aadhar Card / Ration Card e) S.S.C. Marks Memo
The applications received after 5.00 pm on 25-06-2016 will not be accepted. The office will not take any responsibility for the postal delay.
application form for join in reputed private institutions