APTWREIS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment Notification 2016aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in/APTWREIS Gurukulam Teacher Posts Junior Lecturer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification, Teaching Staff recruitment: Gurukulam, APTW Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad has given Teachers, PETs and Lecturer Posts Recruitment notification 2016 and APTWREIS GURUKULAM invites applications from the experienced, eligible and interested Candidates for filling up the above said posts on outsourcing basis in the following Institutions of Excellence functioning in Gurukulam.
So, Applications are invited from the experienced, eligible and interested Candidates having a good Academic record in Degree and B.Ed with (2) years Teaching experience to teach 3rd to 5th standards on outsourcing basis in the Institutions of Gurukulam. The Medium of instruction is English. Candidates studied in English medium at Degree level are preferred and preference will be given to the candidates who are having teaching experience (experience certificates have to be submitted along with application form).
READ | PETs,TGTs Recruitment in 50 APTWREIS Residential Schools 2016
1. Teachers( English, Maths, Physical SCience, Social,Telugu)
The above posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with commitment and dedication for the development of students.
The Candidates must have a capacity to teach the classes in English
Medium and their academic performance will be reviewed based on the standards of the concerned ward.
Remuneration For TGTs Rs.7500/- PM, for PETs Rs. 6500/- PM
#Eligibility and Experience:
1. PGTs having good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with (5) years experience in Teaching IIT Foundation classes along with 8th to 10th syllabus to teach for ST students on outsourcing basis in the following Institutions of Excellence functioning in Gurukulam.
2. Candidates without experience need not apply.
3. The above posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with commitment on Out Sourcing basis for the development of ST students.
#Nature of work:
The 50 Residential Schools were established in the (08) districts of Andhra Pradesh (Krishna, Guntur, Praksam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Ananthapur) with an aim to provide quality education to the Students.
READ | APTWREIS Junior lecturers(JLs), PDs, PGTs Recruitment in SOEs & COEs 2016
Mode of Selection: Watch below website from 2nd July to 5th July for mode of selection.www.aptwgurukulam.gov.in. Candidates have to bring the Print out of the application with the attestation on the photograph for attending the test/demo.
#How to apply:
The format of application is available in this website. Filled Application should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form Details:
1. First Name:
2. Sur Name:
3. Father's/Husband's Name
4. Post Applied For
5. Date Of Birth:
7. JEE Mains & Advanced
8. Other Corporate Experience
10. Present Working Inst & Place
11. Previous Working Inst. & Place (1)
12. Previous Working Inst. & Place (2)
13. Native District
15. E-Mail ID
16. Mobile Number
Qualification Details: Degree, PG, BED, MED
Last date for submission of applications through online is 30.06.2016.