Chittoor MPEO Posts 2016 in Horticulture DepartmentHorticulture Department, Chittoor Dist - Multipurpose Extension Officer Posts 2016: Chittoor MPEO Posts 2016, MPEOs Recruitment in Chittoor, Multi Purpose Extension Officer positions, MPEO jobs vacancy position in Chittoor district Horticulture Department, Online Application form, Last date for apply, MPEO Posts Recruitment; Horticulture Department, Chittoor District has given notification for the recruitment of Multipurpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) Positions
Multipurpose Extension Officer (Horticulture): 87 posts
Remuneration: 8000/- per month
Qualification: B. Sc.,(Horticulture)/ B.Sc., (Agriculture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders/ Ordinary B.Sc.,/ M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects.
Age Limit: Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years.
READ : Guntur MPEO Posts 2016 in Horticulture Department
Selection will be on - 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on performance in interviews.
1. The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture)
Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional
Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available, the Committee will select candidates from among the applicants in second category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available under second category, then the committee will select from among the Candidates under third category.
2. Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years. The age relaxation in respect of SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under Rule-12 of APS &SS Rules.
Selection shall be done through open advertisement in local news papers.
3. Selection will be on - 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on
performance in interviews.
4. 80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
5. Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.
Attested Xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed.
1. Date of Birth (S.S.C. Certificate)
2. Pass Certificate of B.Sc.,(Ag)., /B.Sc (Horticulture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders. Ordinary B.Sc/MSc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
3. MARKS TRANSCRIPTS (Marks Lists)
4. Local Candidates (4th to 10th Study Certificates)
5. Nativity / Caste certificates (Issued by Tahsildar)
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through website and send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Post or in Person to the O/o Dy. Director, Horticulture Dept.,Chittoor on or before 15-07-2016. For more details @ http://www.chittoor.ap.gov.in/
Last date for submission of application: 15.07.2016
Chittoor MPEO POsts 2016 Notification
Online application Form
For more details on AP MPEO Horticulture Posts 2016 Recruitment