Online application form for Agriculture Degree admissions 2016 - ANGRAUOnline application form for Agriculture Degree admissions @ ANGRAU, SVVU, Dr.YSRHU: How to fill the ANGRAU Agriculture UG/Degree Admissions 2016, B.P.C stream BSc, BTech, BVSc Courses Online application form filling instructions, last date for apply Online @ http://forms.angrau.ac.in/: The Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University publishedthe Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses admission notification on 27-06-2016 and Online Application forms are invited from eligible candidates for combined admissions into the degree courses of ANGRAU, Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati and Dr.YSR Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District for the academic year 2016-17.
Online application process for combined admission into BSc(Ag), BTech(Food Tec), BVSc &AH, BFSc, BSc(Hons)Horti. in ANGRAU, SVVU and Dr.YSRHU for academic year 2016-17.
Last date for Online submission is 27-7-2016. The applicant should read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply online. The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply online.
Online Application Filling instructions:
1. For best view, the applicant should use Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox while filling the application online, do not use the Back button on the toolbar of the browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when the application process is completed, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
2. The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
3. The applicant should carefully read the information brochure before proceeding to apply online. You can either download a copy of the Information BrochureClick here to download or read it online.
4. Please note you will have to register using a valid mobile number and verify it using the 6 digit verification code that you will receive on your mobile number
5. You will not be able to edit the inputs of the application once its is SAVED. In case of any technical queries kindly contact +917894358675.
6. Check the information and documents uploaded carefully before proceeding to the next step.
7. The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
8. The applicant is advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form.
9. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
10. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 50 KB file size.
11. The applicantâ€™s signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 30 KB
12. Documents to be scanned and uploaded
SSC or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination
(Intermediate or its equivalent).
Hall Ticket and Rank Card of AP EAMCET2016 of Andhra Pradesh State.
In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to Intermediate or its equivalent.
Agricultural Land Holding Certificate FORMI (Click here): It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the applicant / parents duly certified by the Tahsildar with his office seal (or) the applicant has to upload attested photo copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
NonMunicipal Area Certificate FORMII (Click here): It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in NonMunicipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
FormI and FormII need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal. Otherwise, the claim of the applicant under this category will be summarily rejected.
Submission of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
13. Payment of application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the fee is Rs. 1100/ and for applicants belonging to SC/ ST & PH Categories, the fee is Rs. 550/. The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
14. You need NOT send the hard copy of the filled application form to the University. Please take a printout and bring it along during Counselling
15. Last date 27/07/2016 4:00 PM