Instructions on Prof Jayashankar Badibata Enrollment drive in Warangal schoolsInstructions on Prof Jayashankar Badibata Enrollment drive in Warangal schools: Warangal district Officials has given instructions to all the MEOs in Video Conference on Prof Jayashankar Badibata Enrollment drive in Warangal schools, Online text books monitoring system, SMS Based MDM monitoring system, Teachers online data, Telanganaku Haritha Haram, School Education TOLL FREE and VVs Selections. These instructions as follows..
1. As per Dy.CM instructions in Video Conference on June 3rd Enrollment at least 5% to be increased.
2. 86 zero enrollment schools – must be increase their strength and enrollment to be done there by teachers posted there.
3. 1-10 enrollment schools 185 and 11-20 enrollment 315 schools enrollment to be increased.
4. After BADIBATA according to new strength, Govt. would take appropriate decision regarding RATIONALISATION. On June 18 the enrollment of the students to be given.
Read | TS Schools draft Academic Year Calendar 2016-17
5. Teachers to maintain school timings to be properly because complaints are coming DSC toll free and district toll free.
6. 25% of schools in every district come under BIO METRIC system.
7. MEOs to invite Dy.EO and one sectoral Officer in Prof Jayashankar Badibata drive.
8. Involve MPPs ZPTCs, MPTC's, Sarpunchs especially, SMC's, Ward members in BADIBATA.
9. Involve also NGOs, all unions, retired teachers, people's representatives
10. VVs will b arranged immediately in vacancies immediately
11. The 476 EM Schools permission copies will be given by the A section Superindent to the HMs after submitting their SMC,Teachers, Grama Panchayath resolutions.
Warangal Schools Badi Bata programme Schedule-Day wise Activities start from June 6th,2016
2. Basic infra structure facilities:
All the schools should have 6 facilities
1. Toilets with running water.
2. Compound wall
4. Drinking water.
5. Kitchen shed
6. Attractive atmosphere
• .Rs 5000 will be released for infrastructure immediately by SSA to every school, school grant also will be released to School Account.
Read | TS Schools Badi Bata Programme Schedule-Day wise Activities
3. Online text books monitoring system:
1. Text books to be given as per Adhar validation.
2. DSE,TS,Hyd launched online textbooks monitoring system in their website.
3. User IDs, Passwords and website link is already sent though mail to MEOs on 4th.
4. Class wise, Title wise no. of text books received by the meos must be enter in website.
5. School wise, day wise distribution status also must be enter.
Read | Mandal & School wise Wgl Online Teachers Particulars
4. SMS Based MDM monitoring system.
* School Headmasters Can send daily MDM Opted Students Strength through
- SMS to 8686873918.
* Send SMS in between 9.00 am to 12:30 noon only
* Example: 36090901704 TETS 178 MDMT 78
2. Out of 3267 schools only 200 schools HMs are sending regular SMS.
3.All the HMs of PS,UPS, HSs are informed to send SMS regularly. So, all PS, UPS, HS HMs should send the message to the above number.
5. Instructions on teachers online data.
1. All the MEOs are informed to verify the teachers data with pay bills and cadre strength. Online data hard copy forms submit to O/o DEO,WARANGAL Immediately.
"All the MEOs are informed to submit Teachers online data forms(already fed)
to O/o DEO,Warangal. and verify your Cadre strength and Vacancy particulars immediately.
If any Gaps inform immediately."
Read | Warangal Teachers Online Data Entry
6. MEOs not given the Status of VVs salaries.
7. Telanganaku Haritha Haram
1. Out of 174658 seedlings only 84644 seedlings only were uploaded these gap is because 16 mandals not started till now.
2. In march 1st week and MIS Coordinators meeting conducted in DEO Office, and May 16th also Instructed to All meos to complete haritharam uploading.
8. TOLL FREE
1. MEOs, after receiving the message from DZ-DMWRL should phone the toll free number and inform the action taken as instructed on April 15 the MEOs meeting.
2. Regarding DSE toll free, mail will be sent to MEOs and action taken by the MEOs should be submitted in Hard copy to submitted to APO
9. FOR VVs SELECTIONS
MEOs should submit teachers particulars who went to B.Ed.,maternity leave, long leave, directly to concerned section in the Office and not to Inward section.