Prof. Jayashankar Badi Bata Pragramme-Day wise Activities for TS SchoolsProf. Jayashankar Badi Bata Pragramme-Day wise Activities for TS Schools: TSSA Rangareddy District has given instructions on Celebration of Prof. Jayashankar Badi Bata-day wise programme and it has communicated to all MEOs and HMs in the reference of (1) Guidelines and Day wise programme communicated by the State Project Director on 03-06-2016 and (2) Instructions given by Hon’ble Deputy CM and Minster for education Government of Telangana through video Conference held on 03-06-16.
Enrollment of the children - Professor Jayashankar Badibata 2017:
1. The Badibata campaign to improve the enrollment In way of meeting the parents and community members in the school catchment area by the Head Master, teachers and SMC Members. The Badibata campaign shall be conducted in two spells i.e..
Spell I: from 21.03.2017 to 28.03.2017 and
Spell II: from 01.06.2017 to 00.06.2017.
2. The Head Masters and teachers shall conduct a Compaign to get the children and improve the enrollment during Badibata.
3. The Head Master of Primary School is responsible to take all the children of Class V and join in the nearby Upper Primary/ high School along with TCs and enroll them and see that all children get enrolled in the higher classes. The head Master of the High Schools shall receive the students along with head Master and parents and enroll the students.
4. The Head Master of Upper Primary schools are responsible to take all the children of Class VII / VIII and join in the nearby High Schools along with TCs and enroll them and see that all children get enrolled in the higher classes. The head Master of the High Schools shall RN:eke the students along with (lead Master and parents and enroll the students.
5. The Head Master of Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools are requested to conduct -Samuhika Akshara Abhyasam Festival on 24.03.2017 in the school premises by decorating the school and inviting the parents and community members. The Head Master may arrange slates, note books, pencils etc.. to the newly enrolled children through community support. Detailed guidelines will be issued on Badi Bata from SSA
As per instructions of the Hon’ble Deputy CM and Minster for education Government of Telangana has instructed to conduct Prof. Jayashankar Badi Bata programme as per schedule for improvement of enrollment in Government Schools at least 5 % to previous year in each school involving all the district, Mandal, Village officers, SMCs and NGOs.
Read | TSSA Badi Bata Programme - Day wise Activities
The State Project Director TSSA, Telangana, Hyderabad has communicated detailed day wise programme with detailed activities to be taken up during this programme.
In view of the instructions of Hon’ble Deputy CM and Minster for education Government of Telangana and State Project Director TSSA, Telangana, Hyderabad, the following activities to be under taken.
Read | WARANGAL Badi Bata Schedule
In this regard, Rangreddy District Collector has instructed to all the Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers/ Sectoral Officer of TSSA/ School Complex Head Masters/ Head Masters/DLMTs / CRPs/MIS Coordinators and Data Entry Operators to ensure that as per timeline given the programme should be completed successfully without any deviation.