Singareni Collieries Lecturers,Non Teaching posts in Polytechnics 2016SCES Teachers,Non Teaching posts recruitment in Singareni Collieries Polytechnics, Lecturers recruitment, Junior lab assistants, Junior Assistant posts recruitment, Application forms, last date for apply, selection process, how to apply and post details given here. The Singareni Collieries Educational Society (SCES) has published the Teaching and non Teaching posts recruitment 2016 notification and applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of Lecturers recruitment, Junior lab assistants, Junior Assistant posts recruitment in Singareni Polytechnics. The SCES is offering employment opportunities to the deserving candidates to work in its Singareni Collieries Polytechnic College located at Srirampur by inviting applications from both men & women as detailed below from Zone V and VI for appointment on Contract basis for the academic year 2016-17.
The Singareni Collieries Educational Society (SCES) is imparting Education to the children of Employees of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) and the children of surrounding habitants spread over in four Districts of Coal Belt Area viz.,Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar and Adilabad through its Educational Institutions since 1975. The SCES is being funded by the SCCL. The SCCL is sole and the major coal producing industry in South India to meet the energy needs of industries and power sector.
i) in Civil Engineering Branch
ii) in Computer Science Eng. Branch
iii) in Mining Engg.
Remuneration Rs.19000/- per month
2. Jr. Lab Asst in Mining Engineering Branch
Rs. 7700/- pm (for diploma holders and Rs.7000/- for certificate holders)
3. Jr. Lab Asst in Mechanical Workshop
Rs. 7000/- pm
4. Junior Assistants.
Rs. 8400/- pm
1st Class BE/B.Tech in concerned branch of Engineering. 5% marks relaxation to SCs/STs.
2. Jr. Lab Assistant in Mining Engineering Branch:
Diploma in Mining Engg. Or Holder of Overman/MiningSirdar Certificate of competency
3. Jr. Lab Assistants in Mechanical Workshop:
Degree in any discipline from a recognised University of Indian Union with knowledge in
4. Jr. Assistants:
Computers. Experience is preferable.
Age limit: Maximum 44 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and BCs.
Singareni Collieries Teachers,Non Teaching posts in High Schools 2016
Singareni Collieries Lecturers,Non Teaching posts in Colleges 2016
Singareni Collieries Lecturers,Non Teaching posts in Polytechnics 2016
1. The above Contractual appointments are purely on temporary basis and their services are liable to be terminated at the end of the academic year or even before it if the performance is not satisfactory.
2. The shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for demo-cum-interview.
3. Experience in the relevant field will be given weightage.
4. ROR: As per applicability. In the event of non-availability of eligible candidate in the reserved category, it would be filled from OC in order of merit.
1. In case the candidate applies for more than one post, separate application for each post shall be submitted.
2. If No. of applications received are more than the no. of posts, candidates will be called for interview on merit basis.
3. The no. of vacancies indicative are only tentative and may vary.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Original certificates shall be produced at the time of interview.
6. Furnish correct mobile number, e-mail ID and communication address. No further correspondence shall be entertained if the furnished information is found incorrect.
7. The contact Nos. of S C Polytechnic are as follows:
Office: 08736-200620 Principal: 9491144076; OS: 9866139491
Two latest colour passport size photos along with
Attested Photostat copies of –
i) Educational qualifications with marks memos
ii) Experience certificate (as the case may be)
iii) Social status certificate (caste as the case may be)
iv) Local candidate certificate.
How to apply:
Download the application form and notification from website www.scclmines.com, www.scwdegreeandpgcollege.com and www.scpolytechnic.com.The filled-in applications along with attested copies of relevant documents and two colour passport size photos shall reach to the Principal, S.C.Polytechnic, CCC, Naspur, Mancherial - 504 302, Adilabad District, Telangana State on or before 30.06.2016 by 5.00 PM. Applications received in any form other than the format prescribed or beyond the above time and date will be summarily rejected without any correspondence thereof.
Last date for submission of application form: 30-06-2016