TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2016 notificationTS Overseas Scholarship Selection for SC, ST and MINORITY Services, TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi scheme Scholarship,TS Foreign Education Scheme, Telangana Overseas Study Scheme,TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme, Financial Assistance for SC/ST/Minority Students for Pursing Higher studies Abroad: Telangana Social Welfare Department/Tribal Welfare Department/Minority Welfare department has published the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship notification and online applications are invited for grant of Rs.20.00 lakhs as financial assistance to SC/ST/Minority students who are desirous of pursuing higher studies in professional courses like Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy/ Nursing/ pure Sciences/ Humanities/Social studies, etc. in Foreign Universities. Foreign Study Scholarship registrations of SC,ST and Minority applications are now Open at Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
The government is providing financial assistance of Rs 20 lakh in the form of scholarships to the Scheduled Caste/ST/Minority students through Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Pathakam.
For SC Students:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in on or before June 30, 2016. An interview for registered candidates would be held on July 7 at 9 am at the office of the Director, Masab Tank, DSS Bhavan, 3rd floor. Students should attend with their original documents for verification by the State Level Screening committee. Students whose parental income is below Rs 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources and who are below 35 years as on July 1, 2016 are eligible. Candidate should have secured 60 per cent of marks. Only one person per family is eligible under this scheme.
For ST Students(01/07/2016):
Interested and eligible candidates can apply at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in on or before July 30, 2016(30/07/2016). Students whose parental income is below Rs 2.5 lakh per annum from all sources and who are below 35 years as on July 1, 2016 are eligible.Candidate should have secured 60 per cent of marks. Only one person per family is eligible under this scheme.
TS Overseas Study Scheme Scholarship Details:
1. Scholarship name: TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Scholarship 2016
2. Scholarship amount : 20 lakhs for Foreign Studying
3. How many Scholarships: “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” would be sanctioned to 500 SC/ST/Minority students every year and is open to all eligible SC/ST/Minority student graduates to pursue Post Graduate studies abroad."
4. Professional course: Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy/ Nursing/ pure Sciences/agriculture sciences/ Humanities/Social studies, etc. in Foreign Universities
5. Foreign Universities: USA /UK /Australia, Canada and Singapore
1. Candidate should belong to SC community & should be native of State of Telangana.
2. Total family income should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakhs per annum for STs and not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum for SCs and also minority students
3. 1st class marks in Graduation is compulsory for pursuing PG studies abroad.(60%)
4. 1st class marks in PG.is compulsory for pursuing Ph.D studies abroad.
One child in a family one time Award:
Not more than one child of the same parents / guardian’s will be eligible and to this effect a self certificate will be required from the candidate. The awardee cannot be considered for the second or subsequent times as the individual can be awarded only once in a life time.
1. SC Students whose family income is less than Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum from all sources are eligible. Total income from all sources of the employed candidates or his/her parents/guardians, shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum. In case of employees, salary certificate from the employer is a must. In all cases the income certificate must be obtained through MEE SEVA. A copy of the latest Tax Assessment as well as the latest monthly salary slip from the employer is also required to be enclosed with the application.
2. For ST Students: Income limit is 2.50 lakhs
3. For Minority Students: Income limit is 2.00 lakhs
Age limit: The Maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement.
1) For Post Graduate Course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
2) For PhD Course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences /Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
d) One Child in a family one time Award: Not more than one child of the same parents / guardian’s will be eligible and to this effect a selfcertification will be required from the candidate. The awardee cannot be considered for the second or subsequent times as the individual can be awarded only once in a life time.
e) Countries eligible under the Scheme: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore.
i) He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT.
ii) He/She should have obtained admission in an accredited Foreign University.
iii) He/she should possess a valid Passport.
iv) The Candidates are required to make their own efforts in seeking admission in accredited University/Institution abroad.
v) The selected candidate has to join the concerned university within one year of communication of selection. On expiry of this specified period of time, the award will be automatically cancelled and come to an end. No request for extension of time for availing the award is permissible under the Scheme.
vi) The candidate shall not change the course of study or research for which the scholarship has been sanctioned.
vii) It will be the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the
appropriate visa for a country wherein one intends to study further under award from the Scheme and the Visa issuing authorities may kindly see that only such type of visa be issued which only permits the candidate to pursue specified course abroad and thereafter the candidate returns to India.
viii) The applications should be complete in all respects and should be accompanied by all relevant documents. The applications, incomplete in any respect, are liable to be rejected. ts ambedkar overseas vidya nidhi scholarship scheme,ts foreign education scheme,telangana overseas study schemefor sc/st/minority students,last date for apply
READ | TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi scheme Scholarship Amount Rs.20 Lakhs
The registered students shall be shortlisted for grant of scholarship by a State Level Selection Committee headed by the Principal Secretary, Social Welfare/Tribal Welfare
How to apply/ Registration:
For SC Students:
1. Interested students shall apply in http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/OverseasLinks.jsp from 30-06-2016 in prescribed format along with documents.
2. 1st batch of registration shall close on 30-06-2016.
For ST Students:
1. Interested students shall apply in http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/OverseasLinks.jsp from 30-07-2016 in prescribed format along with documents.
For SCs: Candidates should attend the certificates verification at O/o Director SCDD, Masab tank, DSS Bhavan, 3rd floor, hyderabad on 12-07-2016
The student shall submit the following documents:
1. Caste Certificate from Mee Seva.
2. Income Certificate from Mee Seva.
3. Date of Birth certificate.
4. Aadhar card.
5. E-pass ID Number.
6. Residential/Nativity certificate.
7. Passport copy.
8. Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG level.
9. GRE /GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test score card.
10. TOFEL / IELTS score card.
11. Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent).
12. Copy of the latest Tax assessment is to be enclosed.
13. Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank.
14. Photo to be scanned and uploaded.
Last date for submission of online applications: 30-06-2016 for SC Students
Last date for submission of online applications: 30-07-2016 for ST Students
TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2016 notification