TS ITDA B.Ed Admissions 2016/ITDA Badrachalam B.Ed Admissions 2016TS/Telangana ITDA B.Ed Admissions, badrachalam tribal b.ed colleges admissions, application forms, last date for apply, selection procedure, selection list/results, how to apply and list of documents details given here. College of Teacher Education(Tribal Welfare), Bhadrachalam, Khammam District, Telangana State(Managed by I.T.D.A. Bhadrachalam) has given the B.Ed Admission 2016-2018 notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into two year B.Ed Course.
Eligibility for ITDA B.Ed admissions :
1. Only Scheduled Area Tribal Graduates are given admission into B.Ed Purely on Order of Merit
2. The Scheduled Area Tribal candidates who have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Sc(Home Science)/B.Com/B.C.A./B.B.M. examinations held in April/May 2016 or prior to it are only eligible for admission in to the course. Candidates should have secured 40% of marks in the qualifying examination.
3. As per GO.Ms.No.92, the candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S/B.D.S /B.A.M.S/B.L./L.L.B/B.A(Languages)/B.O.L etc., and such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
3. The S.T. candidates must be the resident of Scheduled Areas of the State as per the Government orders. The Scheduled Area certificate given in the application must be obtained from the concerned TAHSILDAR only not by the other officials
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of 2016.
Allocation of seats:
The allocation of Seats in each Methodology is as per GO. Ms. No. 92, dt16.11.06 and its amendment GO. Ms. No. 31, dt .20.02.2008 of Education (SE-Trg. ) Department
Biological Science &Physical Science: 30%
Social Studies& English: 40%
Latest rules of admissions prescribed by Government of TS, Ed. CET. 2016 Committee and Kakatiya University will be applicable.
All the In-service candidates have to pay the fee prescribed by the Government. There will be no fee for the fresher who are under income limit. The college is not having any hostel facility. Scholarship will be given as per norms.
Selection and ranking as follows: Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Part-II of the Degree examination PURELY ON ORDER OF MERIT AS PER NORMS INFORCE. Where there is a tie in Part II, marks in Part-I will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of further tie, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking and older candidate shall be given priority.
The applications can be had from the following places on FREE OF COST
1. O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Bhadrachalam, Khammam Dist.
2. O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Utnoor, Adilabad Dist.
3. O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Eturunagaram, Warangal Dist.
4. The College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Khammam District.
How to apply:
Candidates have to enclose a postal order of worth Rs. 50/- along with the application payable to the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam. Applications without postal order and relevant enclosures will not be accepted. Neatly filled in applications should be submitted along with the attested Xerox copies of the Certificates :
1. Incomplete applications submitted without necessary documents will be rejected.
2. All original certificates are to be submitted at the time of Counselling/Interview only.They will be returned only after the completion of the course. No extra time will be given for submission of certificates after the date of interview.
3. The applications are available in all ITDAs and in CTE(TW), Bhadrachalam from 06-06-2016 on Free of Cost. The filled in applications along with all the required certificates must reach the following address by confirmed Post or in person on or before 02-07-2016 at 5.00 p.m. The applications received after the Last date will not be considered and the college is not responsible for any postal delay. PRINCIPAL, COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION (TW), CHARLA ROAD, BHADRACHALAM,KHAMMAM DIST. – 507 111.PHONE NO. 08743 -233455
4. The Application can be downloaded from the College website: www.tribalbedcollegebcm.org
5. Intimation letters will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates by Post. The college is not responsible for any postal delay.
6. Merit list will be displayed on the College notice board.
7. Provisional selection will be cancelled if any candidate fails to produce all reliable documents and to pay complete fee at the time of counselling. The vacant seat due to cancellation will be filled in by the next candidate from the waiting list on order of merit .
8. For any further details contact the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Khammam Dist. – 507 111. Phone: 08743–233455, 9959087244
The application should be filled by the candidate in his own hand writing All the columns in the application should be filled carefully Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application
List of documents to enclosed:
Enclose attested Xerox copies of the following certificates in the order mentioned below.
1. Study Certificates from 9th to Degree (in case of regular study).
2. S.S.C Memo.
3. Intermediate Memo.
4. Degree Three years Mark Memos(Consolidated Memo).
5. Degree Original/Provisional (Xerox).
6. Transfer Certificate.
7. Conduct Certificate.
8. Integrated Caste Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR.
9. Scheduled area Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR ESSENTIALLY REQUIRED NOT BY THE OTHER OFFICIALS.
10. Income Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR (in case of fresher )
11. Certificate from concerned authorities (in case of Spl - category).
12. No objection certificate (in case of in-service candidates).
13. Migration Certificate in case of the candidate if graduated from Universities other than Kakatiya University.
14. Non pregnancy certificate in case of married women
15. Postal order for Rs.50/-. (original)
Note: The application will not be considered if any of the above required certificates is not enclosed and criminal case will be initiated in case of submitting fake certificates.