Online Text books data entry processOnline Text books data entry process: TS Online text books monitoring system Web portal/TS OTBMS: Telangana State, School Education Department has launched a new web portal and it is now working for TS Online text books monitoring system. In this website user can login with User name and pass word. Pass word and User name have been sent to all mandal educational officers in Telangana.
Read | DSE Telangana Web Portal
Online text books monitoring system:
1. Text books to be given as per Adhar validation.
2. DSE,TS,Hyd launched online textbooks monitoring system in their website.
3. User IDs, Passwords and website link is already sent though mail to MEOs on 4th.
4. Class wise, Title wise no. of text books received by the meos must be enter in website.
5. School wise, day wise distribution status also must be enter.
All the MEOs are informed to update the text books received and distribution status in online immediately. Procedure to update received and distribution and User names and Passwords have sent to you..
Online Text books data entry process
1. Go to the dse telangana web portal:cdse.telangana.gov.in
2. click on the link of Text Books( free component)
3. then "online text book monitoring system" web site will be displayed.
4. Now, click on login button and enter your username and password
5. then you will be entered in your mandal page.
6. In this page, you can click on the Transactions-Textbooks received .
7. and enter your mandal received text books details by title wise.
8. After, you should click on the update button and check your received textbooks details.
9. Later, click on the Transactions- textbooks distribution link.
10 .In this page, you should enter your distributed text books details.
11. you can see the drop down box with dates in this page.
12. Enter the School wise distributed text books details and update it.
13. enter the daily wise distributed text books and update it and cross check with received text books.
Read | TS Schools Badi Bata Programme Schedule-Day wise Activities
data entry user manual