TS Schools Badi Bata Programme/Special Enrollment Drive 2016-2017TS Schools Badi Bata Programme/Special Enrollment Drive 2016-2017: A Special Enrollment Drive Badi Bata Programme would be started in all TS Schools from 03/06/2016. Government of Telangana has launched Badi Bata Programme as one of its Special Enrollment Drive/Compaign Programme to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zill Parishad Schools from 3rd to 12th June, 2016 in connection with special drive for Community mobilization for enrollment of all school age children. The objectives of “Badi Bata Programme” shall be achieved through community participation, parents’ involvement, effective teacher participation and also regular monitoring by the education department. Success lies in creating awareness among parents about importance of education and highlighting the benefits being provided by the Govt. to take this education to their door step.
A Video Conference would be conducted to all the Collectors along with AJCs / DEOs / POs of SSA / Dy.EOs / MEOs / MROs / MPDOs / EEs of EWIDC & Other concerned Officers. Honble Dy. CM & Minister for Education and Spl. Chief Secretary Education would like to conduct Video Conference on 03.06.2016 at 5:00 Pm to 7:00 PM on the following Agenda
1. Special Enrollment Drive (Badi Bata)
2. Basic Infrastructure Facilities
3. Rationalization of Schools
Objectives of "Badi Bata Programme"/Special Enrollment Drive Campaign:1. To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2016-17 from June 3rd to 12 2016. So, all children in the age group of 6-14 years shall be enrolled in the TS Schools. There shall be no dropouts/ never enrolled children in any village.
2. To target the following categories of children for admission to Govt./ MPP/ ZP Primary and High Schools
- Children completing 5 years of age in Anganwadi Centers.
- Children completing class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools
- Children in slum areas.
- Drop Out and Out of School Children.
- Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
3. To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in TS Government school.
4. To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure, well qualified teachers, free text books, free uniforms, Digital Class Rooms, quality teaching, English Medium option, etc. and to encourage them to seek admission in the Government Schools.
Benefits provided in Telangana Govt. Schools to be highlighted during the Badi Bata Campaign:
1. Free Education to all from classes I to X.
2. Qualified, experienced and capable teachers
3. Free Uniforms, Free Text Books& quality Mid-Day Meals
4. Parallel English Medium Sections in High Schools
5. Lab and Library facility to the Students.
6. Stress free Education through Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
7. Transport facility to the students who travel more than 2KM.
8. Availability of 100% Teachers at the time of reopening of Schools.
9. Availability of 5 teachers in Model Primary Schools and adequate teachers in TS High Schools.
10. Sports/Physical Education, Yoga, good play grounds m TS Government schools
11. ICT based Digital Class Room, Virtual Class Room, etc. and internet connectivity to the School.
12. Additional special provisions for Children with Special Needs - Rs. 250 /- per month escort allowance, Tricycles, Hearing Aid equipment and other appliances, EYE Screening and organizing free operation, if needed, continuous training through Physiotherapy to needy children and all types of surgeries/ operations to Orthopedically challenged children.
Day wise Schedule of Badi Bata Programme would be issued by DSE Telangana Officials
TS Schools Badi Bata Programme Schedule:
Badi bata Schedule and Day wise Activities