TSPSC to fill TSPCB posts 2016 in Telangana State Pollution Control BoardTSPSC to fill TSPCB posts 2016 in Telangana State Pollution Control Board::GO.Ms.No.81 Dated:25.06.2016:: Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) recruitment, Assistant Environmental Engineer,Analyst Grade-II,Public Relation Assistant,Steno cum Typist,Junior Assistant cum Typist,Junior Assistant,Stores cum Purchase Assistant, Technician posts - Govt. of Telangana-Public Services - EFS&T Department - Recruitment - Filling of (65) sixty five vacant posts in Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) through the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad - Orders - Issued.
1. EFS&T (For-III) Department, U.O.No.252/For.III/ENV/2015, dt.23.06.2016.
Name of the Department:
Head of the Department:
Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB)
1. Assistant Environmental Engineer: 26
2. Analyst Grade-II: 24
3. Public Relation Assistant: 1
4. Steno cum Typist: 4
5. Junior Assistant cum Typist: 3
6. Junior Assistant :5
7. Stores cum Purchase Assistant: 1
8. Technician: 1
ORDER: Government have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB). After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill (65) sixty five vacancies of various categories through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission as shown abow.
2. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission is requested to take necessary steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone / district etc., as applicable), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities and for issue of schedule for recruitment and notification by the Commission accordingly.
3. The EFS&T Department and the Member Secretary, Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department. The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Government Orders as regards recruitment procedure / recruiting agency, wherever necessary, before issue of notification.
TSPSC to fill TSPCB posts 2016 in Telangana State Pollution Control Board