TSTwreis 6th Class Entrance test 2017/TS Gurukulams Admissions 2017TS Tribal Welfare 6th Class Entrance Test 2017: TSTWREIS 6th Class Entrance Test 2017, TS Gurukulams Sixth Class Admissions, TSTWREIS CET 2017, TS Girijana Gurukula Vidyalays, Application Form, Eligibility, Selected List, Hall Tickets, List Of Documents, tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in : Telangana State Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSTWREIS) Hyderabad is going to release the 6th class admission test 2016 notification in this month, 2016 and TSTWREI Society would be invited the online application forms from the eligible students for admission into all Districts newly sanctioned 50 TSTW Residential schools for 2016-2017. The TSTWREIS is intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2016 for admission into Class VI during the academic year 2016-2017 in all TSTWR Institutions across the state on as per its schedule
TSTWREIS GURUKULAM Sixth class Entrance Test 2016: All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who were appeared the 5th class March - 2016 in Telangana State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 5th Class Entrance to admit in newly sanctioned Telangana Girijana Gurukulams for 2016-2017.
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2006.
2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2006.
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15 and 2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During the year 2015-16 candidates must be studying 5th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year 2015-16 should not be exceed Rs.65,000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs.75000/- for Urban areas.
6) The candidates can apply to any TSTWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
Read | TSTWREIS 5th Class Entrance test 2016 for TS New Gurukulams
List of Documents to be produced for verification:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
How to Apply / Submission of Application Form:
All the eligible ST students only shall apply through online mode @ http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tstw/. Hall tickets will be generated after completion of online application submission.
Read | Teaching,Non Teaching posts 2016 recruitment in TS gurukulams
#Hall Tickets: Hall tickets will be generated after completion of online application submission.
Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type & multiple choice questions from Class 5th.
Allocation of marks
- English - 25 marks
- Science-25 and
- Social -25.
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.30 hours (i.e) from 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Important dates to be announced in all District's Local News Papers....
Read | District Wise TS Gurukulams Sanctioned List 2016
Search Key Words: TSTWREIS VI Class Entrance Test 2016, TS Gurukulams 6th Class Admissions, TSTWREIS CET 2016, TS Tribal Welfare Residential Entrance Test, Ts Girijana Gurukula Vidyalays 6th Class Admissions, Application Form, Eligibility, Age Limit, Income, Selected List, Download Hall Tickets, List Of Documents.
For more details are available at TSTWREIS official website: tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
Apply online for 6th Class Entrance Test