APRJC-APRDC CET 2016 Counselling for Minorities College on 8th July 2016APRJC CET and APRDC CET 2016 Counselling, Certificates Verification Dates, APRJC APRDC CET 2016 Counselling for Minorities College on 08th July 2016. Call Letter for Counselling, APRJC CET- APRDC CET 2016 Admissions Counselling, Certificates Verification dates 2016 and list of Documents to be produced at the time of verification/Shortlisted candidates for counselling: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society released the APRJC CET 2016 notification on March 17, 2016 and Online applications were received from 18-3-2016 to 12-04-2016 from the eligible candidates who were appeared the SSC March 2016 exams from AP for admission into 1st year intermediate in APR Junior Colleges for the academic year 2016-2017.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR COUNSELLING
1. APR JUNIOR COLLEGES:
Pass in the qualifying exam in the first attempt in March 2016. OC candidates must secure minimum of GPA 6 and BC, SC, ST candidates must secure minimum of GPA 5 in SSC or equivalent Examination. Telugu Medium and Urdu Medium candidates opting English Medium should get minimum of GPA 4 in English subject in their qualifying examination i.e. SSC
2. RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGES: RDC-CET 2016
Pass in the qualifying exam in the first attempt in March 2016 with not less than 50% of marks for O.C. candidates. Not less than 45% of marks for BC, SC, and ST candidates. Telugu Medium candidates should get a minimum of 40% of marks in English subject in intermediate for getting admission in English Medium.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING:
1. Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam for RJC admissions and Intermediate or its equivalent for RDC admission and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
2. Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X.
For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence
Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
3. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
4. Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
5. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
6. Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
7. Six latest Passport size photographs.
FOR THE STUDENTS UNDER SPECIAL RESERVATION CATEGORY:
A. PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED:
A Certificate from the Orthopedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
B. Children of Armed Personnel CATEGORY: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
C. SPORTS: A participation certificate at National / State / Zonal / District level issued by the Sports
Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility. D. N.C.C., “B” Certificate for APR Degree College.
Special fee and other fee particulars that shall be paid at the time of admission counselling
1) The Candidates in the merit list have to attend the counseling as per the details given above with all the original certificates except T.C(Transfer Certificate)
2) Download the Selection List in which the Candidates Name is Present