APTwreis TGTs Recruitment Hall Tickets-Results 2016TGTs Recruitment in 50 APTWREIS Residential Schools 2016, TGTs Recruitment 2016 Hall Tickets-Results, Exam Date, Hall Tickets: Recruitment Test for Out Sourcing TGTs of APTWR Schools: AP Gurukulam has issued Notification for Recruitment of T.G.Ts on out sourcing basis for newly started (50) Residential schools. i.e., for Telugu, English, Math’s, Science and Social. In this connection thousands of applications received. Hence (2) years teaching experience in the concerned subject was taken as eligibility criteria to short list the applications(proper experience certificate should be produced at the time interview/demo). Recruitment test shall be conducted for the short listed candidates in the below mentioned centers.
1. APTWURJC, Chandrasekharapuram (Kodavalur (M)), Nellore district 22 Kms., from Nelloore to Kavali at Peyyalapalem Bus Stop (for the candidates of Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor,Kadapa, Kurnool, Ananthapur) Contact No.9491030246, E.Nataraj.
2. A.P.Social Welfare Residential Jr.College, R.K.Puram (for the candidates of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur dist.) Route: From Guntur to R.K.Puram about 30 Km. near Sattenapalli (Amaravathi cross road) Contact No.9491061132 CH.Bala Rama Rao.
Date of examination:
Date of examination: 17-07-2016.
1. Telugu, English, Maths in Morning Session: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
2. Science, Social in Afternoon Session: 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
APTwreis Junior lecturers(JLs), PGTs Recruitment Hall Tickets-Results 2016
Generating of Hall Ticket:
1. Hall ticket should be downloaded from the website from 15.07.2016 to 16-07-2016.
2. Hall Ticket number and link address shall be sent to the eligible candidates by SMS through mobile phone. After receiving the SMS the candidate should enter the link address and enter the hall ticket number to download the hall ticket. Bring (02) hall tickets duly affixing a Pass Port size photo to exam centre. (01) Hall ticket should be handed over at examination hall duly enclosing a copy of Aadhar Card.
Mode of Examination:
a) Type of Exam: Objective type.
b) Wrong answering leads to minus marks. c) OMR Sheet Answering
d) Candidate should bring black ball point pen for bubbling the OMR sheet.
e) Candidate should report at the examination center (½) an hour before to the examination hall.
f) As it is a OMR sheet answering and late comers are not allowed.
1. Original Certificates pertaining to qualifications and experience of the candidates shall be verified at the time of demo / interview.
2. The candidate should bring writing pad.
3. Please follow the website for up to date information until the announcement of results.
4. Question papers will be in English medium, as our institutions are English medium.