Dr NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Web Options entry, Seats Allotment Dates 2016Dr NTRUHS MBBS,BDS Web Options entry dates/schedule, Seats Allotment Dates-1st phase web based counselling for excercising options for admissio into MBBS/BDS Course for 2016-2017.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences/Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first phase of web based counseling for exercising options the candidates those who have attended for certificates verification as per the schedule notified by the University are only eligible for giving Web Options for admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17 in the Medical colleges located in Andhra Pradesh will be conducted as per the following schedule.
Ranks and Date for exercising Web Options
A. 1 to 5000: 06.08.2016 and 07.08.2016
B. 5001 to Last Rank: 07-08-2016 and 08.08.2016
NOTE: The candidates can give their Web Options through Internet centers, from Home, from Net center and Helpline center available at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada as per the schedule notified above.
The seats allotted under Physically Handicapped Quota as per Merit/Eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant those seats will be added to respective categories.
The seats allotted for Police Martyr’s and Anglo Indian will be added to respective categories as the candidates are not available under these quota.
Separate Notification will be issued for filling up of other Special Category seats.
Rs. 9,600/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) In the State of Andhra Pradesh:
As per G.O.Ms.No.30, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.17-04-2015 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh (Private Un-aided Non Minority Medical and Dental Colleges).
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% (i.e.80)marks in AP EAMCET -2016
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% ( i.e. 64) marks in AP EAMCET-2016
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% ( i.e. 72) marks in AP EAMCET - 2016
4. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2016. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2016 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2000 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
Web Options Procedure