SI Mains Exam Free Coaching 2016 at Dr YSR ST Study Circles in TelanganaTS Dr YSR Study Circles Free Coaching Programme 2016 for SI Mains Exam: Telangana ST Study Circle #FreeCoaching Admission Programme 2016 for Sub Inspector Mains, Online Application form, Last Date for apply, Exam Date, Free Coaching for SI Mains Online Registration Form For Admission, Admission Guidelines details are provided here. Government of Telangana Tribal Welfare Department, Dr YSR Study Circle is going to release the SI Mains Exam Free Coaching Admission notification 2016 and Online Registration for free Coaching for Sub-Inspector of Police - 2016 will be enabled from 30-07-2016. Applications would be invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) for admission into the Coaching Programme for the main exams to the selection for the post of Sub Inspector of Police which includes free coaching, Note books, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
SI Mains Exam Free Coaching 2016
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. The candidates who are qualified in the Physical efficiency test/Event of Sub Inspector of Police are eligible to apply.
3. Selection process is based on marks obtained in the preliminary test of Sub Inspector of Police Examination.
4. Reservation to physically challenged is 3% and for women it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each centre.
5. The candidate must upload Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Degree
Memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Admit Card/Regn.No.(Physical event), Preliminary Marks Sheet at the time of Registration
6. Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original T.C. (Mandatory), till he completes the free coaching.
7. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) T.S.B.C. Employability Skill Development & Training Centres are not eligible.
8. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
9. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme.
10. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
11. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
Allotment of seats:
1. - Scheduled Tribes - 75%; -Scheduled Castes - 15%; -Backward Classes -10%;
-Physically Challenged - 3% (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs).
- Women -33% of quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
2. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on pro-rata basis as per ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.l Dt.1-9-2009. The district wise allotment of seats as follow.
Telangana State: khammam- 19 ; Warangal- 13 ; Adilabad-11 ; Mahboobnagar-7; Rangareddy- 4 ; Medak- 4 ;Nizamabad- 4 ; Karimnagar- 2 ; Nalgonda-9; Hyderabad- 2;
3. For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
1. The candidate will be selected based on the marks obtained in the preliminary examination (SI of Police).
2. As per rule of reservation above mentioned
3. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Preliminary test of Police Sub Inspector Examination/Reservations, and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do. The Candidate may contact to their respective district study circles.
Guidelines to be followed:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. This course is meant for higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except SI Mains exam. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for SI Mains Exam only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for . any purpose before SI Mains Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal Dr Y.S.R Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad Ph# 040-27540104.
Certificates to be enclosed to the application
The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
1. Scanned copies of
b. Nativity Certificate,
c. Income Certificate,
d. Marks Memo of SSC,
e. Intermediate and Graduation,
f. Transfer Certificate of the course last studied.
1. Date of Notification 30-07-2016
2. Commencement of online application forms: 09-08-2016
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 25-09-2016
3. Announcement of Selected Candidates ...........
4. Admission Date (verification of certificates) ....
5. Coaching classes Starts from ...........
FREE COACHING FOR SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE MAINS 2016 AT Dr. Y.S.R. STUDY CIRCLE for STs - PETC TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE. dr ysr ts study circle free coaching 2016 for sc,st,bc candidates, SI Mains Exam 2016 Free Coaching Programme Admissions, Online application from, Last date for apply, Selected Candidates List(results) details @ http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do