SI Mains Exam Free Coaching results 2016 at TS BC Study CirclesTS BC Study Circles Free Coaching Programme 2016 #results for SI Mains Exam: Telangana BC Study Circle #FreeCoaching Admission Programme 2016 for Sub Inspector Mains, Online Application form, Last Date for apply, Exam Date, Free Coaching for SI Mains Online Registration Form For Admission, Admission Guidelines details are provided here. Telangana state BC #studycircles has given the free coaching admissions notification 2016 for #SI Mains exam and TS BC Study Circles are inviting the online application forms from the SI Preliminary Exam qualified SC, ST, BC candidates for giving free coaching. Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) for free coaching for the main exams to the selection for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in (10) T.S.B.C. Employability Skill Development & Training Centres of BC Welfare Dept., for a Period of 45 Days.
TS BC Study Circle SI Mains Coaching 2016
The selection process of the candidates is based on either on Merit or Marks Obtained in the SI Preliminary Exam, PMT and PET which was conducted by the TSLPRB.
1. The candidate will be selected based on the marks obtained in the preliminary examination (SI of Police).
2. As per rule of reservation ie., BCs-66%, SCs-20% and STs-14% (BC-A-16%, BC-B-23%, BC-C-2%, BC-D-16%, BC-E-9%)
3. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Preliminary test of Police Sub Inspector Examination/Reservations, and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
How to Apply:
Aspirants are advised to send their applications through online http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in/ from 27-07-2016 to 03-08-2016. The coaching program for the selected candidates shall be conducted in BC Study Circles, Hyderabad.
Each candidate will be paid a Stipend Rs.750/- p.m. and Rs.1500/- Book Fund per candidate
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. The candidates who are qualified in the Physical efficiency test/Event of Sub Inspector of Police are eligible to apply.
3. Selection process is based on marks obtained in the preliminary test of Sub Inspector of Police Examination.
4. Reservation to physically challenged is 3% and for women it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each centre.
5. The candidate must upload Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Degree Memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Admit Card/Regn.No.(Physical event), Preliminary Marks Sheet at the time of Registration
6. Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original T.C. (Mandatory), till he completes the free coaching.
7. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) T.S.B.C. Employability Skill Development & Training Centres are not eligible.
8. (a) Hyderabad Centre will be allotted to Candidates of Hyderabad District and Ranga Reddy District.
(b) other districts ie., Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy (Medak), Siddipet (Medak) Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar & Warangal Coaching will be given to Candidates of their native districts.
List of Enclosures:
Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to state of Telangana only. The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e.,
(1) Caste Certificate
(2) Income Certificate of 2016
(3) Nativity Certificate,
(4) 10th /SSC Memo,
(5) Intermediate Memo,
(6) Degree Memo,
(7) Applicant’s passport size
(2) Photograph, E-mail, Address, Mobile Number in the given website etc.
The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in/
Online Registration web portal: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do
1. Issue of Notification: 25-07-2016
2. Commencement of Online Application: 27-05-2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03-08-2016.
4. Selected candidates list on 04.08.2016
5. The Coaching Starts from 05.08.2016
6. Total number of candidates for each centre is 200 in two sessions
SI Mains Exam Free Coaching 2016 at TS BC Study Circles
SI Mains Exam Free Coaching results 2016