Srikakulam Medical Officers, ANMs/Nurse, Pharmacists 2016 recruitmentNational Health Mission, AP, Srikakulam District Medical Officer, Nurse, Pharmacist Posts 2016, Srikakulam RBSK Staff recruitment notification 2016, Srikakulam RBSK staff recruitment, application form, last date for apply, selection list, how to apply, eligibility criteria and selection procedure details given here. National health mission posts for Mobile Health Teams. National Health Mission, AP, Srikakulam district health society has given the RBSK Staff recruitment notification 2016 and application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM and Pharmacist for Mobile Health Teams on contract basis under Rastriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram(RBSK).
Srikakulam district Post Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer (Male) : 27 Posts
2. Medical Officer (Female) : 27 Posts
3. Medical officer (Ayush) (Male) : 9 Posts
4. Medical officer (Ayush) (Female) : 9 Posts
5. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife : 36 Posts
6. Pharmacist : 36 Posts
Consolidated Pay per month (in Rs.)
1. Medical Officers (Male): 30,000
2. Medical Officers (Female): 30,000
3. Medical officer(AYUSH)(Male): 22,000
4. Medical officer(AYUSH)(Female): 22,000
5. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 10,000
6. Pharmacist: 10,000
18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2016./The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5(Five) years.
ii. For ex-service men 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Medical Officer (Male & Female):
MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended; Registered with AP Medical Council
Medical Officer(AYUSH) (Male & Female):
AYURVEDA: Must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship.
UNANI : Must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship. HOMEOPATHY: Must possess a Degree in HOMEOPATHY awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship. YOGA & NATUROPATHY : BNYS degree (or) a diploma in course in Naturopathy from Gandhi Naturopathy Medical College after regular study of 4 years or more, awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or state act or an institution recognized by the UGC or any statutory board of the state government.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM):
A) SSC; B) B) 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GoI, Southern Region, Chennai. C) Physical fitness for camp life
A) SSC B) Diploma in Pharmacy C) Registered with Pharmacy Council D) Computer skills.
The recruitment is made on contract basis and the contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and NHM yearly plan(PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the Srikakulam District Health Society. Notification has to be issued in newspapers by the District Health Society, Srikakulam.
The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO - Member-Convener c. District Education officer - Member
d. DCHS - Member
a. Any other member the Chairman wishes to include - Member
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
1. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2016. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
2. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
How to apply:
Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the Srikakulam District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate is applying.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 12.07.2016.
1. A person can apply for more than one districts.
2. Self attested copies of the following certificates shall should be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
11. Acknowledgement Card
Key dates to remember for Srikakulam RBSK Staff recruitment:
1. Issue of Notification 01.07.2016
2. Last Date for receipt of applications 12.07.2016
3. Scrutiny of applications 12.07.2016 to 14.07.2016
4. Display of Merit List 14.07.2016 5 PM
5. redressing grievances 15.07.2016 to 16.07.2016
6. Issue of appointment orders 18.07.2016
Srikakulam District Medical Officers,ANMs/Nurse,Pharmacists 2016 recruitment