SSA IERPs work performance Guidelines 2016SSA IERPs work performance Guidelines 2016: SSA Telangana Guidelines to IERPs work performance in the 51 mandals in Warangal under IE Activities in the reference of Note File approved by the District Collector & Chairperson SSA/ Warangal, Dated: 19.07.2016 and SSA Hyderabad State Office meeting minutes, Dated: 03.06.2016. With reference to the subject cited above. all the Mandal Educational Officers arc instructed to follow the below points regarding IERPs work performance for the year 2016-17 and 1st phase 81 IERPs and 2nd phase 20 IERPs are re-engaged during the year 2016-17.
1. 20 IFRPs re-engaged on condition basis to give services to CwSN in the field and please observe & monitor them those 20 lERPs for 3 months while providing their services to CwSN and submit work compliance report every month.
2. All the IERPs should obtain signatures from the parents, if parents satisfied IERPs duty in IERCs (Inclusive Education Resource Center) & HBE (Home Based Education) and those reports will send monthly wise.
3. All the IERPs should stay in their respective mandal head quarters only, MEOs & IE Coordinators will be held responsible for the certification of their stay.
4. All the lERPs should improve coverage & attendance of CwSN, one more IERC will be opened in a mandal that will identify a village were more no. of children can access the center and also instructed them to look for a facility in the existing schools present in the identified village.
5. All the IERPs should follow the "Whatsapp" group that post the attendance of IERPs & children present in the IERCs. The IERPs should report the enrollment, attendance and absentees list on daily basis.
6. IERPs not to visit State Office in any issue, it will be viewed seriously, if they are seen in the SPO in any working day.
7. Mainstreaming of children from Home Based to IERCs & IERCs to schools will be focal point for 2016-17. The list of children who are mainstreamed should be submitted to DPO by 10th August, 2016.
8. Collect the list of disabled children who are claiming ASARA pathakam from DRDA.
9. Survey of CwSN to be completed by July, 2016 in all villages by IERPs and compare with list of ASARA beneficiaries.
10. Based on the survey child mapping with Aadhar Number could be done for identification of village / School for opening of Bhavitha center (TERC) in a mandal.
11. Identify CwSN children who need surgeries by conducting of assessment camps.
12. Categorize the list of children as per disability.
13. All the IERPs should respond for SMSs & e-mails for data submissions & meetings by time being.
14. All the IERPs should inform to MEO & IECO if they are leavingBhavitha / HBF in working hours and maintain the movement register also.
15. All the IERPs should inform before taking leaves and take approval from MEO & IE Coordinator.
16. All the IERPs should submit work done reports by the 5th of every month.