Telangana Ku Haritha Haaram Prgramme Schedule and Guidelines 2016Telangana Ku Haritha Haaram Prgramme Schedule and Guidelines 2016/Haritha Haram Largest Green Drive In India: Telangana Ku Haritha Haaram Activities Schedule, TKHH Programme Implementation Guidelines, Haritha Patashala Program/ Green Telangana- Green School Programme under Haritha Haram Programme. DSE Telangana, Rc.No.77/PS.2-1/2015 Dt. 06-07-2016: Telangana School Education has given Certain Instructions for Implementation of Telangana ku Haritha Haram(TKHH) in the State under Haritha Haram in the following references.
1) Govt Memo No. 1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014 , Dated: 11.03.2015.
2) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015, Dated: 09.04.2015.
3) Govt Memo No. 1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014, Dated: 10.12.2015.
4) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015,Dates:29.12.2015,
03.05.2016, 03.06.2016, 14.06.2016 and 16.06.2016.
5) Govt Memo No.1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014 , Dated: 02.07.2016.
6) Lr.No.1120/for.1(2)/2015 Forest Dept. Dated:01.07.2016.
7) Govt Memo No.16085/OP & MC/A2/2015 , Dated: 06.07.2016.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education/ District Education Officers in the State are invited to the references read above, and they are aware that the Government is taking up TELANGANA KU HARITHA HARAM (TKHH) Programme from 08-07-2016 to 20-07-2016 in the State. As a part of which Plantation shall be taken up in all the Institutions (Govt, Local body, Aided and recognised Private) under all managements. As far as possible every institution should plan for taking up planting of samplings with participation of students as per the space available duly taking up pitting in advance.
In this regard the following instructions are issued:
1) Pitting should be completed at least a week days before planting is done. The size of the Pit should be based on the species of the plant, Forest Department will guide in this regard.
2) The Head of the Institution shall contact the local MNREGS Co-ordinator and avail the services of wage seekers in the village and get the pitting done.
3) All the institutions / sites identified for taking up plantation shall be attached to their nearest nursery and arrangements for transportation of seedlings are being made under the MNREGS.
4) The DEOs shall place requirement of banners for display during the plantation activities and green caps for the children to the DFO Social Forestry under intimation to this office.
Programmes in GHMC and HMDS:
a) On 11th July all Institutions i.e., (Govt, Local body, Aided and recognised Private) under all managements located in GHMC limits must participate in a big way. The DEO Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy and RJDEs Hyderabad particularly must coordinate with all Educational Institutions. The requirement of sapling and species must informed to the officer concerned in GHMC /HMDA by uploading in the formats prescribed.
b) The concerned Nodal officer must coordinate this activity between schools concerned of the GHMC/HMDA with officers from where the material will be despatched. As was clarified in the Video Conference the transportation charges/pitting work will be taken up by the GHMC/HMDA
5) All the Private Schools shall take up plantation in their institutions and also adopt a nearby plantation site / road margins / traffic islands identified for taking up plantation by the local authorities and arrange for fencing / watch & ward and watering arrangements. The DEOs shall maintain a list of such arrangements.
6) All the institutions under Private Managements shall invariably follow the provisions of WALTA Act in maintaining green cover in their campuses.
7) They must provide details of Action plan to be followed for effective implementation of the programme.
|11.07.2016||To launch the Programme.|
|11.07.2016||a) To take up the Rallies with banners and caps etc., in the village to create awareness of TKHH for among the students and parents and also involve the participation of the Public representatives/ Associations/ Organizations of the local area.
b) Identify the sites for pitting of the plants and taking up the pitting works at each school level
|12.07.2016||Completing the pitting work at each School level|
|12.07.2016 14.07.2016||Conduct essay writing competitions on TKHH in High Schools and painting /Skits/Songs/dances in all Primary and Upper primary schools and prize distribution.|
|13.07.2016||Collecting the saplings from identified nurseries|
|15.07.2016||Mega Plantation Programme of the school Education Department in the State in all levels of Education institutions and offices on 15.07.2016.|
|16.07.2016||Conduct essay writing competitions at Assembly constituency level on TKHH for the 1st and 2nd winners from respective schools and prize distribution.|
|18.07.2016||Conduct of essay writing competitions at District level on TKHH for the 1st and 2nd winners from the Assembly constituency level and prize distribution|
All the DEOs are further requested to see that activities listed above are taken up strictly as per schedule involving all the institutions in the district. They are also requested to constitute a cell in their offices so that information from the field is collected on daily basis from 11.07.2016 to 20.07.2016 and furnish to this office promptly, they must communicate these instructions down the line to the schools, which are identified for plantation which is very crucial in the proper implementation of the programme. Hence, personal attention of the DEOs should be bestowed on this item of work.
Role, Responsibilities inTelangana Ku Haritha Haaram-Haritha Patashala Program