Teleconference on INSPIRE Award Scheme, Mana TV Schedule 2016Teleconference on INSPIRE Award Scheme on 23-7-2016-Schedule: SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.440,Dated:16-07-2016-Implementation of Inspire Award Scheme - conduct of teleconference on 23-7-2016 through Mana TV network for INSPIRE Awardees, mentor teachers, HMs, Science Teachers of SUP and Secondary schools, DSOs and Dy.EOs of Secondary and UP schools
The attention of the all the DE Os in the state is invited to the subject cited above and they are informed that the Department of Maths & Science, SCERT, Telangana is organizing teleconference on INSPIRE Award Scheme on 23-7-2016 through Mana TV network from 10.00 am to 4.45 pm for the mentor teachers, INSPIRE Awardees, Science Teachers, HMs and Science Teachers of UP & Secondary schools, DSOs and Dy.Eos. The Teleconference will be addressed by Director, SCERT, Prof. A. Ramchandraiah, NIT, Warangal, Prof. B.N. Reddy, OU, Hyderabad and their associates. The schedule of the teleconference is appended with this order.
Therefore, all the DEOs are requested to give instructions to the concerned people on the following aspects:
1) To make necessary arrangements and instructions to the concerned HMs of Participating Institutions of Inspire awards for the year 2016 to depute the concerned Mentor Teacher and the students who received warrants for the said Conference. Instructions shall also to be given to HMs and Science teachers of UP and Secondary Schools along with Dy.EOs and DSOs to participate in the Teleconference.
2) To give instructions to the Dy. EOs and MEOs to identify the teleconference centers, where the Mana TV remotes are functional.
3) Tagging of Participants to the Teleconference centre and appointment of custodian to monitor the attendance of the participants.
4) Sending of reports to the SCERT on the attendance of the participants in the teleconference in the prescribed format.
5) To relieve the following mentor teachers and students to give their presentation for teleconference to report to the HOD, Maths and Science, SCERT on 22nd July, 16.
a) Md. Sajeed Pasha, ZPHS, Pulkal, Medak
Teacher: R. Venkatesham
b) Ch. Sai Kumar, ZPSS, Enkoor, Khammam
Teacher: P. Rama Rao
c) Z. RAMGOPAL, Triveni School, Alwal, R.R.Dist.
Teacher: D. Venkat Rao
d) A. PADMAJA, ZPHS, Kamsanpalli, Andol, Medak
Teacher : C. Siddesh
Therefore the DEOs are requested to give necessary instructions and make arrangements to make the teleconference successful so that it should lead to improvement the Inspire exhibits and in organizing Science events in the schools.
DEO Warangal Message: All the MEOs, HMs and Principals are informed that there is a Teleconference through Mana TV on 23rd July for Science teachers of High school and UPS on INSPIRE and Science Activities from 10 AM to 5PM by SCERT TS.
All the Head Masters of High school and UPS instructed to participate in the Teleconference along with their Science Teachers where Mana TV ROTs working High schools in their Mandal.
All they Dy.E.Os and MEOs are instructed to identify Mana TV ROTs working schools / centers, and monitor the Teleconference programme and send report of Attendence of HMs and Science Teachers. Note: MEOs are instructed to inform all the HM of your concerned mandals
Programme Schedule of Teleconference on INSPIRE Award Scheme
|Sl.No||Topic of discussion||Time||Speaker|
|1||Inaugural Address||10.00. A.M to 10.15 A.M||Director, SCERT|
|2||Objectives and guidelines||10.15 A.M to 10.30 A.M||HOD Department of Maths & Science|
|3||Guidance by experts on selection of themes development exhibits||11.00 A.M to 11.50 A.M||Dr. A. Ramachandraiah, Prof, NIT, Warangal and others|
|4||Guidance by experts on selection of themes development exhibits||12.00 Noon to 12.30 P.M||Dr. A. Ramachandraiah, Prof, NIT, Warangal, Prof. B.N. Reddy, OU, Hyderabad and others|
|5||Interaction with experts through phone-in||12.30 P.M to 1.15 P.M||Experts|
|6||Presentation by participants of SAKURA Exchange programme Japan||2.00 P.M to 2.50 P.M||1. Md. Sajeed Pasha 2. Ch. Sai Kumar|
|7||Presentation by National Award Winners||3.00 P.M to 3.50 P.M||1. Z. RAMGOPAL, Triveni School, Alwal, R.R.Dist 2. A. PADMAJA, ZPHS, Kamsanpalli, Andol, Medak|
|8||Interaction through phone-in||4.00 P.M to 4.45 P.M|