Bank of Baroda 400 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2016 Last date: 21.08.2016Bank of Baroda 400 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2016 Last date: 21.08.2016: BOB PO Posts 2016, Online application form, last date for apply, selection process, admit cards, exam date, results and other details are @ IBPS Portal. Bank of Baroda invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I vacancies through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Probationary Officer: 400 Posts
Age limit: (As on 01.08.2016):
Minimum- 20 years; maximum- 28 years.
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline.
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Bank's website.
1. Start date for Online Registration 02.08.2016
2. Online Payment of Application Fees 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016
3. Last date for Online Registration 21.08.2016
4. Dow nload of Call letter for Examination Sept.-2016
5. Date of Examination (Tentative) 25.09.2016