Dr YSR ST Study Circle Free Coaching Admissions 2017 for Competitive ExamsTS ST Study Circles Free Coaching Programme for competitive exams, #results, hall tickets,Dr YSR #FreeCoaching Programme Admissions 2017 for ST Students: Telangana State Dr YSR ST Study Circle has released the Free Coaching Programme Admissions 2016 Notification time to time and invites the online application forms from eligible ST candidates belonging to Telangana State for admission into free coaching programme for different competitive exams viz. Civils Free Coaching, IAS Integrated Coaching, Sub-Inspector of Police Coaching (Mains), Constable Coaching (Mains), Job linked IT Training, Graduate Special Coaching for STs, at ST Study Circles for the year 2016-17. The coaching programme will be for five months and it is a full Residential programme / some of the seats may be allotted to other Telangana Districts.
TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Programme Admissions 2017
So, Tribal Welfare Dept. is planning to give the following free coaching to ST candidates from Telangana State. Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes (STs) for free coaching for the following programmes. Candidates have to select any one of the following programmes as per qualification and interest.
1. IAS -Civils Integrated CoachingGOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
2. Sub-Inspector of Police Coaching (Mains)
3. Constable Coaching (Mains)
4. Job linked IT Training
5. Graduate Special Coaching for STs
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING TEST FOR FREE COACHING TO CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATIONS 2017 AT DR.YSR STUDY CIRCLE, HYDERABAD.
1. 870 ST Candidates have applied for free coaching to Civil Service Examinations 2017 from the erstwhile districts of Telangana State. The no.of candidates applied from (10) erstwhile districts
are furnished hereunder.
District - Name No.of candidates applied
1 MAHABUBNAGAR 101
2 RANGA REDDY 49
3 HYDERABAD 17
4 MEDAK 37
5 NIZAMABAD 48
6 ADILABAD 76
7 KARIMNAGAR 34
8 WARANGAL 162
9 KHAMMAM 211
10 NALGONDA 135
2. The TWD is planning to provide free coaching to (100) ST candidates out of 870 at Dr.YSR Study
3. A screening test will be conducted for selection of 100 ST Candidates on 23.12.2016 at the venue Sri Thygaraya Gana Sabha, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad from 12:00 Noon onwards.
4. (300) candidates have been called for the Screening Test in 1:3 ratio on pro-rata basis on order merit of the average percentage of marks obtained in SSC, Intermediate and Graduation giving due weightage to Female and PHC candidates.
5. The number of candidates called for the screening test from each erstwhile districts are as
District - No.of Candidates Shortlisted for Screening Test
M-F-PHC(M-F) - T
1 Adilabad 35 11 1 0 47
2 Nizamabad 12 6 0 0 18
3 Karimnagar 7 3 0 0 10
4 Medak 14 2 0 0 16
5 Hyderabad 3 2 0 0 5
6 Rangareddy 16 4 1 0 21
7 Mahabubnagar 22 11 1 0 34
8 Nalgonda 24 12 1 0 37
9 Warangal 30 17 3 0 50
10 Khammam 39 21 2 0 62
Total 202 89 9 0 300
6. The above shortlisted candidates intending to attend the screening test should attend the examination centre at Sri Thyagaraya Gaana Sabha, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad before 30 min. of the commencement of the examination on 23.12.2016 with all original certificates, (2) passport size photos and downloaded hall ticket from the website www.studycircle.cgg.gov.in
7. Contact No.of PETC,Hyd: 040-27540104
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. The candidates who have completed graduation from recognised university are eligible for for IAS Integrated coaching and Graduate Special Coaching for STs.
3. The candidates who are qualified in written test of Sub-Inspector of police(Prelims)-2016 and the Physical efficiency test/Event are eligible to apply for SI (Mains)-2016.
4. The candidates who are qualified in written test of Police Constable (Prelims)-2016 and the Physical efficiency test/Event are eligible to apply for Police Constable (Mains)-2016.
5. The candidate who have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ BSc Computers are eligible for IT training.
6. The candidate must upload Tribe Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Degree Memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Admit Card (Physical event), Preliminary Marks Sheet at the time of Registration
7. Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original T.C. (Mandatory) till he completes the free coaching.
8. Seats will be allotted for all the coaching programmes proportionately for all ST sub-tribes as per population.
1. The candidate will be selected for IAS Integrated Coaching and Job linked IT training after conducting written test and interview.
2. The candidate will be selected for SI (Mains) & Constable(Mains) based on the marks obtained in SI(prelims) & Constable(Prelims)-2016 and also the candidates who qualified in physical efficiency test are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
The applicants can send their hand written or typed applications with details of Name, Father's name, Full Postal address with pincode of place of residence, Mobile Number, email I.D., Qualification and enclose the attested copies of caste, nativity, SSC, Degree marks lists and latest income certificate (2015-16). So, Aspirants are advised to send their applications either by post (or) in hand, to the Deputy Director, SCD Dept, Warangal.
1. Self addressed envelope with sufficient postage (Rs.5/-) stamps should be enclosed for sending hall tickets.
2. Candidates should enclose 2 photographs (passport size) with his / her signature attested by a gazetted officer.
List of Enclosures:
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC),
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate),
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (ending March 31st, 2016),
4. Copy of SSC, Inter, Degree/ Professional Degree/ PG Certificates.
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation/ Professional Degree,
6. Bonafied Certificates from Class IVth to Class X.
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
Online Registrations Start from: 09-08-2016
Online Application Close Date: 16-08-2016
Dr. Y.S.R. Study Circle for STs - PETC, Tribal Welfare Department, Government of Telangana State
Free Coaching for Different Programmes- 2016, Online Application Form
1.Name : (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District :
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification : (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian : (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for : Entrance Exam conducted by T S Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal Address with pincode : for Correspondence
Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect
Place and Date Signature of the Candidate
READ | SI mains Exam Free Coaching Admissions @ Dr YSR ST Study Circle
Dr YSR ST Study circles, Residential mode free coaching programme, Hall Tickets, Results, Admissions Counselling Dates details are available web portal http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
1. Opening of Online Registration is 09.08.2016
2. The last date for Online Registration is 25-09-2016
3. The candidates will be selected through a transparent process. An examination and interview
may be conducted.
3. Examination Date : 23-12-2016 12:00 PM
4. Civils Free Coaching Hall tickets - HALL TICKETS
Apply Online for Dr YSR TS-ST Study Circles Free Coaching Admissions 2016