One time registrations,Online nominations for INSPIRE Award Scheme 2016-17One time registrations,Online nominations for INSPIRE Award Scheme 2016-17: SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.440, Dated:11-08-2016 : Implementation INSPIRE Award Scheme -one time registrations & online nominations for the year 2016-17 is open with effect from 25-7-2016 to 30-9-2016. Ref: 1) Lr.No. 12011/71/2015-INSPIRE, Dt. 27-7-2016 of Joint Secretary Department of Science & Technology, GOl, New Delhi. 2) Lr.No. 2/60/2015-IAD, Dt. 2-8-2016 of Joint Secretary to Govt. of India, New Delhi.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, STATE COUNCIL EDUCATIONAL
RESEARCH AND TRAINING, TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD.
Rc. No. 440/Sci/SCERT-TS/2016 Dated: -02-2017
Sub:- 0/o. SCERT, TS, Hyderabad - Implementation of INSPIRE AWARDS - MANAK - Opening of online system for nominations under revamped INSPIRE Award Scheme - December 2016 to 28-2-2017 - Reg.
1) Lr.No. 12011/71/2015-INSPIRE, Dt. 24-11-2016 of Joint Secretary, GOI, DST, New Delhi.
2) Rc.No. 440/Sci/SCERT-TS/2016, Dt. 1-12-2016 of this office.
3) 600/Sci/SCERT-TS/2017, Dt.17-1-2017 of this office.
4) Rc.No. 440/Sci/SCERT-TS/2016, Dt. 30-1-2017 of this office
5) Rc.No. 440/Sci/SCERT-TS/2016, Dt. 13-2-2017 of this office
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference cited, wherein Joint Secretary to GOI, DST, New Delhi has informed that the INSPIRE Award Scheme is being revamped under the name INSPIRE AWARDS MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) to align it with action plan for "Start-up India" initiative launched by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India.
She also informed that, for the year 2016-17, online nominations through E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme (E-MIAS) system would become open to all the schools w.e.f lst December 2016. The nominations will remain open till 28-2-2017. Submission of project synopsis (in word or PDF format) has now being made mandatory along with submission of online nominations. Registration of all unregistered schools at E-MIAS website (www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in) may also be got expedited so that they too can avail the benefit of the scheme.
With vide ref 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th cited, proceedings were issued with a request to bestow their personal attention from SCERT to all DEOs for disseminating of information of online nominations to all the schools apart from regular messages through whatsapp to DEOs and DSOs. In this connection the information was disseminated through two teleconferences conducted at State level and a DSO meeting was also organized at State level exclusively for enrolment of nominations of Inspire awards. After reorganization of districts, the geographical area and number of schools have been decreased, the appointments of DSOs were made and orientation programmes were conducted at mandal level. All these efforts have no effect on the increase of nominations in the districts. The district wise nominations of preceding years i.e erstwhile districts are as follows:
The above table indicates that the districts falling under erstwhile districts i.e Adilabad, Khammam, Mahabubnagar have not exceeded the two digit numbers, as only 7 working days are left out to meet the dead lines i.e by 28th February, 2017.
Therefore all the DEOs are requested to give top priority to this activity and take war footing measures on increase of online nominations; otherwise the prestige of the newly formed State will be at stake.
• prepare the plan of action for increase of nominations from the schools
• Organize workshops at mandal level by inviting strong teachers / resource persons /English teachers to help in preparing synopsis.
• The workshops may be conducted at MRCs or any other schools having interne facility to upload the nominations there itself.
• Give instructions to the MEOs and MIS co-ordinator at mandal level/district level to assist in uploading the nominations.
• Display the model of synopsis in each workshop or disseminated through wattsapp, website or through email.
• For this workshop instruct the teachers to come with complete information of the students to nominate.
• To review the progress of nominations with DSOs and MEOs by once in every two days.
• Fix a quota of nominations for each MEOs and DSO.
• Utilize the support of CRPs in collecting the information of schools/students wish to send the nominations through online.
• For resolving the technical problems please contact: 9966094001 or send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please circulate the above number and mail address to all the schools.
Model Synopsis (write-up).
Online nominations' for Inspire awards
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER:: MAHABUBABAD
Rc. No. SPL/DSO/Inspire awards /2017 Date:04.02.2017
Sub : School Education –Inspire awards - Personal attention Required - registration of schools in the district -online nominations' for Inspire awards - Reg.
Ref : Proc of the Director, SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.440, Dated: 01-12-2016
As per the Ref cited above the attention of all the Mandal Educational Officers, Principals of TSMS, Headmasters of UPS & High schools and special officers of KGBVs in the district is informed that the DEO, Mahabubabad has conducted one day orientation programme on one time registration of schools and online nominations' for Inspire awards- Manak to two science teachers and MIS coordinator from each mandal of the district on 19th January, 2017.
In this meeting all the MEOs, are requested that with the help of inspire mandal team members (two science teachers and MIS coordinator) conduct mandal level orientation to all upper primary school and high schools one science teacher and headmaster in their respective mandals.
This office number of times reminded about the registration of schools and online nominations' for Inspire awards through SMS and press coverage to all the mandal level and school level functionaries. It is noticed that So far few mandals only completed orientation to teachers and only three new nominations were registered from the district.
Keeping in view of the situation, the all MEOs in the district are instructed to complete mandal level orientation on registration of schools and online nominations' process for Inspire awards to science teachers and headmasters at an early date and also all the principals, headmasters and special officers in the district are requested to bestow their personal attention towards registration of schools and online nominations' for Inspire awards which commenced from 1st December, 2016 and ends on 28th February, 2017. Encl: Inspire awards- Manak Guidelines
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the refernace 1st cited above, wherein Joint Secretary, GOl, New Delhi informed that under the revamped INSPIRE Award Scheme (E-MIAS) system is now open to all the schools with effect from 25-7-2016.
The nomination will be open up to 30-9-2016. It may also kindly be noted that submission of a project synopsis (in word or PDF format) has now made mandatory while submission of online nominations. The online nominations can be done E-MIAS website (www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in).
In the reference 2nd cited she informed that, the INSPIRE Award Scheme is being revamped to align it with the action plan for "Start-up India" initiative launched by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India. It is proposed to conduct the workshop with State Nodal Officers and District Nodal Officers of Southern Region to sensitise all stakeholders regarding the changes envisaged in the existing scheme. Workshop is scheduled to be held during 19-20 September 2016 at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bengaluru. Therefore all the District Nodal Officers of the state are requested to attend the said workshop for the said dates.
SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.440,Dated: 06-08-2016 Subject: SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad - Implementation INSPIRE Award Scheme - one time registrations & online nominations for the year 2016-17 is open with effect from 25-7-2016 - Reg.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the subject cited above, the onetime registrations & online nominations for the year 2016-17 of INSPIRE Award scheme is open from 25-7-2016. Schools that got sanctioned one student or no student during the year 2014-15 & 2015-16 at Secondary level are eligible to nominate.
READ | How to Submit School Children Nominations to DST at INSPIRE Award Scheme Website
At upper primary stage two student is eligible for nomination. The schools that have already sanctioned for two students at secondary level and one student at Upper primary stage either in year 2014-15 or 2015-16 are not eligible to nominate students. Those who are sending online nominations have to submit online a synopsis/ concept note during the nomination process which will also be a criteria for selecting students for awards.
Efforts are being made for the students who did not receive Rs. 5000/- for year 2015-16 to credit into their respective accounts by the DST. Therefore all the students, whose nominations are accepted by DST, shall take part in the DLEPC which is going to be organized in the month of September 2016.
READ | How to Register Your School at E-Management of Inspire Award Scheme Website
One time registration:
• Enter INSPIRE URL : www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in in any web browser
• Click on School Authority button
• Click on for one time registration
• Click online mode
• Fill in the relevant details in the page and fields marked with * are compulsory.
• Then click save and next
• You will get a unique application number to you mail ID after successful filling of the registration form.
• Remember of mail ID and password is must.
• click on forward for approval button
• Then click on to proceed.
• Please generate the acknowledgement for reference.
• Email notification will trigger to the mail address with your use ID and to create a password you will get a link (URL).
• With the copy & paste of link in new tab and set your password to login
• Then click save button
• The new password should be at least 6 characters including combination of alphabets and numeric.
• Those who are enrolling for first time for online registration, they have to remember the following aspects:
o Phone No. of the HM/Science teacher
o User ID
o The above items should be recorded in the register or in the file meant for Inspire.
READ | INSPIRE Awards- Manak Online nominations,Registrations Guidelines, Action plan
After registration, the guide teacher and the student should prepare the write up indicating the theme of the project/exhibit, aims and objective of the exhibit, working principle, conceptual frame work, functional value. The write up may be shared with other science teachers, subject experts available in neighbourhood areas. The idea is to have wider consultation for grooming the ideas and improving it. The write up may be made DTP in English language in the word or pdf form and may be uploaded in the website of Inspire awards.
• After setting the password go to home page and to login to click here
• Click icon forward nomination to DA
• Click on students nomination button
• Then open school dash board button
• After filling all the information the format press view & edit button if user wants to edit the particulars of the students.
• After editing click on forward application.
• Note :
o students bank details are compulsory for DBT.
o Uploading students photo, Aadhar Number
o Uploading write-up in word or pdf format is mandatory.
So, registration of schools and online nominations' for Inspire awards which commenced from 1st December, 2016 and ends on 28th February, 2017.