PCRA National Level Painting Competitions for School Children 2016PCRA National Level Painting Competitions for School Children: Petroleum Conservation Research Association, under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India, is committed to make oil conservation a National Movement. As a part of its mandate, various literary and cultural events are conducted for school students. The Essay writing, Painting and Quiz competitions aim to raise awareness among youth about practical conservation tips for the conservation of Petroleum products in industrial, transportation, agriculture and domestic sectors, and how to practice such conservation in their daily lives.
For effective communication, students may choose to present their ideas and messages for conserving petroleum products and reducing emissions, in English, Hindi or Regional languages.
Four Competitions are being conducted by PCRA
A : Essay
B : Painting
C : Quiz for selecting school District, State and Zonal teams. Zonal teams shall participate for
D: Individual Quiz for achieving Bronze, Silver or Gold Level.
#Awards :Trip to Japan, Laptops and Cash Prizes of Rs.1 Lakhs, Certificates
COMPETITIONS B -PAINTING COMPETITIONS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only schools in India recognized by Central & State Boards of India, ran participate.
2. It is mandatory for the Schools to conduct the competition during school hours in a fair manner
(Principal's certificate is mandatory).
a. Students of classes 5 - 7 (Junior)
b. Students of classes 8 - 10 (Senior)
4. School can conduct competitions in any one or both the categories. However, a minimum of 30 students must participate in each category in which the school submits its entry.
5. Use only A3 size art sheet. The work may be executed using pencils, pencil colours, crayons, water
colours etc. Use of Collage/Patchwork is not permitted in the paintings at all levels of competition.
6. Topic: Clean Fuel Better Life
7. Time Limit: 2 Hours
8. School is required to evaluate the entries for each category, and upload best two entries in each
category (Junior/Senior), in which the competition has been conducted at the school, on www.pcracompetitions.org. For more details, please refer to this portal.
9. Competition Period: 16.08.2016 to 20.11.2016.
10. The topic of painting competition may be displayed prominently, at least a week in advance. Schools can advise students to prepare in advance for the scheduled competition. This shall enable the participants to obtain relevant information from various sources. This exercise is focused on increasing awareness in young minds for the National cause of Conservation of Fuel and Environment protection.
It is advisable that the documentary on PCRA, which gives a brief on 'Conservation of Fuel' is shown to the children before the start of the competition. This is available on our website www.pera.org
11. The students whose paintings are adjudged in the best 50 paintings in each category, on All India basis, will be invited to participate in a National Final round at Delhi. PCRA shall bear the expenses of travel, and the best 50 in each category shall be advised on the same.
Please check our portal www.pcracompetitions.org or websit.: www.pcra.org/competitions.html for more details or contact PCRA on: 011-26715360 or email : email@example.com
1. The decision of the Jury/Expert committee will be final irnd binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
2. The painting entries submitted would be the sole properly of PCRA, with rights to use and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
3. Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible for the prizes.
. Schools should try to hold the competitions as early as possible to avoid last minute rush in submission.
5. The final results shall he announced in December 2016.The awards will be distributed in the inaugural function of the Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight 2017, during the 2nd hall of January 2017.
The unique experience e of the last year's winners is shared on PCRA website as "Competitions 2016"
7.The National Whiners of previous competitions ate not eligible prizes of this competition.
PCRA Essay, Painting and Quiz Competitions
PCRA Under Ministry of Petroleum, where in the due date of the competitions is being extended to 20th November 2016. Kindly conduct the competitions at the earliest preferably in Telugu language so as to increase the maximum participation.
PCRA National Competitions : Last Date Extended till 20 November, 2016
PCRA Essay Writing Competitions for School Children 2016
PCRA Painting Competitions for School Children 2016
PCRA Quiz Competitions for School Children 2016