SVIMS Tirupati MBBS Admissions Counselling Dates, Instructions 2016#SVIMS Tirupati #MBBS Admissions #Counselling Dates, Instructions 2016: SVIMS MBBS Admissions 2016, list of candidates eligible to attend 1st round of counselling, MBBS Counselling Instructions, Seat Matrix. The 1st round of counseling for MBBS course at SVIMS, Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women for the candidates already applied in response to notification dt: 16.06.2016 based on AP EAMCET rank is schedule as follows.
Date & Category:
05.08.2016: Un-reserved & SVU Open
Candidates called up to (APEAMCET rank)- 2994
66.08.2016: Reserved categories (BC, SC, ST)
Candidates called up to (APEAMCET rank):
Note: The list of candidates called for counselling is displayed in the institute's website.
Candidates attend the counseling at 8.30 a.m. in the Office of Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, SVIMS campus, Tirupati along with all the original certificates and fee.
1. Those who have already applied in response to the notification issued by SVIMS dt.16.06.2016, only are eligible.
2. The list of candidates called for counselling is displayed in the institute's website.
3. They have to attend the counseling at 8.30 a.m. in the Office of Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, SVIMS campus, Tirupati along with all the original certificates and fees as mentioned below:
List of Original Certificates:
a. AP Online application abstract b. AP EAMCET Hall ticket
c. AP EAMCET Rank card
d. SSC marks list
e. Intermediate or equivalent marks list
f. Transfer certificate of qualifying examination
g. Study certificates from class VI to Intermediate
h. Recently obtained caste certificate for SC/ST/BC categories
1. Residence certificate (those who studied in an unrecognized institution or studied outside the state of AP?TS but resided within the state) for claiming under 15% un•
J. Four Passport size photos & two stamp size photos
k. If any candidate already admitted in MBBS course in other college, such candidate shall produce Custodian Certificate from the Head of the Institution/university, admission order, Xerox copies of all the certificates attested by the Principal/Gazetted officer. All the Original Certificates shall submit within 5 days from the date of allotment of seat otherwise the admission shall be cancelled without further notice.
a The selected candidate have to pay the tuition fee Rs. 60,000/- and university fee of Rs.9,200/- (non refundable) failing which the selection stands cancelled.
b. The candidates claiming tuition fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate, Aadhar card & White Ration card of the parents and applicant (all originals).
Undertaking in the form of Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.100/-) executed
by the Parent and candidate. Proforma attached as Annexure-1
1. Candidates attending counseling will have to be accompanied by the parent I guardian at their own expenses. Only one parent/guardian will be allowed during the counseling.
2. Candidates are considered for admission for such categories only for which they claim reservation on producing relevant original documents.
3. There is no guarantee that all the candidates called for counselling will get the admission.
All the seats will be filled up based purely on merit following the rule of reservation in vogue.
4. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present
themselves when called in the order of merit. Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection and the next in the merit would be called.
5. Any candidate who obstructs the proceedings of the selection committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance during the process of counselling will be liable for disciplinary action by the University/Police authorities.
6. The selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates and pay the University fee and Tuition fee on the day of selection n. If the candidate fails to pay the same, the allotment will be cancelled automatically without further notice.
7. Candidates should stay till the end of the selections and should be available in case, if
they need to be recalled for any reason.
8. The university fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. The selected candidates must join the course, on the date specified in the calendar. Those who do not report before the said date, their admission shall automatically stand cancelled without further notice.
10. The selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination. The admission of the
candidates shall be subject to their fitness in the medical examination.
11. The selection committee has the right to review the selections in case of errors, misrepresentation or fraud. Any decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding.
12. Other qualified candidates may be called for subsequent rounds of counselling subject to availability of seats in the respective category.
13. The seat matrix is displayed in the website.
14. More number of candidates are called than the available seats. Hence, there is no guarantee that all the candidates called will get admission.
SVIMS, Tirupati – Counselling for MBBS (Counselling dates: 05 & 06.08.2016)