TS EAMCET 2016 BiPC Stream Web Options, Certificates verification Schedule#FinalPhase TS EAMCET 2016 BiPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling dates, Certificate Verification Schedule, Web Options Dates. Certificates Verification and Option Exercise for Web based counselling: The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET-2016(BiPC STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Bio Technology, B-Pharmacy and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
A. SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
Date: 17-09-2016 to 20-09-2016
B. SCHEDULE FOR WEB OPTION ENTRY:
Date:20-09-2016 to 21-09-2016
C. SEATS ALLOTMENT: 22 and 23-09-2016
D. B-Category Web Options: 23 and 24-09-2016
Read more: MBBS,BDS Certificates Verification - Web Options Schedule 2016
Schedule for certificate verification and exercising options for all locations: reporting time 09:00 a.m.:
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET III-2016 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
6. And any other eligible candidates.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
1. TS-EAMCET-2016 Rank card.
2. TSEAMCET-2016 Hall Ticket.
3. Aadhar Card.
4. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
5. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
6. VI to Inter Study Certificate.
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
8. Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2016 if applicable.
9.Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
10. Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
11. Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
12. Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
1. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
3. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
2 . The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS EAMCET III Web Options,Certificates verification Schedule