Krishna Civil Asst. Surgeons, Staff Nurses, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians Recruitment 2016Krishna Civil Asst. Surgeons,Staff Nurses,Pharmacists, Lab Technicians Recruitment 2016, District Medical & Health Officer, Krishna - Civil Asst. Surgeon, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician posts 2016 Recruitment 2016, Krishna RBSK staff recruitment, application form, last date for apply, selection list, how to apply, eligibility criteria and selection procedure details given here. AP, Krishna DMHO has given the PHC Staff recruitment notification 2016 and application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeons, Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr-II, Lab Technician Gr-II on contract basis.
1. Civil Assistant Surgeon (Male): 10 Posts
2. Civil Assistant Surgeon (Female): 10 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 30 Posts
4. Pharmacist Gr.II: 10 Posts
5. Lab Technician: 10 Posts
|1||Medical Officer(Male & Female)||Pass in MBBS degree Must Complete internship Must be Registered in AP Medical Council|
|2||Staff Nurse||A) Intermediate B) GNM/ B.Sc (N) / M.Sc(N) C) Registration with Staff Nurse and Mid wife Council with upto date renewal|
|3||Pharmacist Gr-II||A) SSC B) Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy C) Registered with Pharmacy Council|
|4||Lab Technician Gr-II||A) Intermediate B) Diploma in DMLT Recognised by the AP State Govt /B.SC(LT) C) Registered with A.P Para Medical Board|
For the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon, out of a total of 100 marks, 90 marks will be allotted against marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e Final MBBS Part-I & II and 10 marks against weighting period @ 1 mark per each year of weighting after completing MBBS Course subject to Maximum of 10 marks. In respect of Para Medical Staff out of a total of 100 marks, 45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the academic qualification,45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in technical qualification and 10 marks for weight age from the date of passing technical examination at 1 mark per year subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
List of Documents:
Self attested copies of the following certificates shall should be enclosed along with the application form.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years(Qualifying examination)
5. Marks for Final MBBS Part I and II
6. Registration certificates of respective councils
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
9. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man quota
11. 1 Photographs duly pasted on the applicable form
How to Apply:
Applications forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam to reach on or before 17.09.2016.
Last date of receiving applications is: 17.09.2016.
Krishna Civil Asst. Surgeons,Staff Nurses,Pharmacists, Lab Technicians Recruitment 2016