1. Probationary Officer – Pan India: 201 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk – Kerala: 210 Posts
3. Probationary Clerk – Tamil Nadu: 70 Posts
4. Probationary Clerk – Delhi NCR: 30 Posts
5. Probationary Clerks – Karnataka: 26 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 537
X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognised
University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to
60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
READ | Bank Jobs Recruitment notifications
Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank. Postings will be done on a zonal basis as per the policies and practices followed by the Bank from time to time. Officers posted to one particular zone will have to serve there for a minimum stipulated period.
The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury etc.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
General Category Rs. 700/-
SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 19.01.2017 to 27.01.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Step I - APPLICATION REGISTRATION
Step II -PAYMENT OF FEES
Step III - PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Online Application - Start Date: 19.01.2017
Online Application – End Date: 27.01.2017
Online Test - Tentative During February 2017
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017