KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas Class I/Class II/ Class XI Online Admissions 2017-18: KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas Class I/Class II/ Class XI Admissions 2017-18, 1st class KVS Admissions, KV Sangathan Admissions into 1st Class in Kendriya Vidyalayas/ KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas Class I Admission Notification for 2017-18, KVS Class I Admissions, KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas I Class Admissions, 1st class admissions online application form, Last date for apply, Selection list/results, List of Documents for KVS, Schedule for Admission in KVs for the year 2017-2018 and more details given here. Education is the basic need of a child. Some children have their schooling in their nearest school. Some children and their parents are attracted by the infrastructure of private school and have their schooling in that schools. In Residential schools the total system will be different. Classes, study hours, extra classes, tests etc, with busy schedule the children spend their time in residential schools. Some parents prefer these schools, because the whether when compared to normal schools will be quite different and more priority is given only for study in residential schools. Some of them prefer central syllabus rather than state syllabus.
KV admissions made online ~ Apply by March 15: Admission to class 1 at schools under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has been made online and applications can be submitted till 15 March 2017. Admission to class 1 at schools under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has been made online and applications can be submitted till 15 March 2017.
Applications can be submitted through :http://admission.kvs.gov.in/OLAKVS/olaApplicationFormCloseAction.action.
There shall be a list of all the KV's on the portal, displaying the number of seats available in the particular school, and the other necessary details. Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form), acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted. The list of the selected students will be declared online on the portal. The Kendriya Vidyalaya receives more than 10 lakh applications every year, and only 1.3 lakh gets accepted.
The policy of automatic admission of pre-primary students in class-I has been withdrawn w.e.f. session 2008-09. Now all admissions in Class-I shall be treated as fresh admissions and shall be dealt with as per rules in vogue.
For such students this is very good opportunity to study in the "Kendriya Vidyalaya". According to Kendriya Vidylaya Officials, they are inviting online applications to seek admission in to I class for the academic year 2017-2018. Those who are interested can apply to KVs with the following details like.
- Name the the child,
- Father name,
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Occupation etc.
The age limit of a child is 5-7 years and for handicapped this is up to 9 years
READ |KVS Online admissions Schedule 2017
Method of Admission:
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The short fall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST, will be worked out after considering number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
1. In first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
2. In second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Important Documents to be Produced
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
- For grandchildren of KVS employee a proof of relationship would be required.
- A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL/Differently abled, wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government. The certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially, for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt.(sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case, where the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
The Online Application form is available @ https://darpan.kvs.gov.in/shaaladarpan/ for admission into class I for the session 2017-18 from 8th, February 2017. So, you can get these application forms at K V, Madikonda at free of cost.
1. The duration of online applying start from 08.02.2017
2. The last date to submit online applications is 10th, March 2017.
There is no vacancy in 2nd and other higher standards if any vacancy arises, the notification will be given between 1-13th April of this year and complete the admission process. According to the RTE act the 25% seats i.e.,(20) will be filled by SC, ST, EWS, OBc, BPL,PHC 2 seats are reserved for PHC. For further details at KVS Webportal.
KVS Online Admissions Online application form
If you prefer good atmosphere for your child education you can try it. OK best of luck.