APSwreis Inter 1st year admissions 2017 notification, Apply before May 15: APSwreis Junior Inter Admissions, APSWR Junior Colleges Admissions, APSWRJCs Junior Inter Admissions, Last date to apply for AP Social Welfare Inter 1st year admissions, Download Junior Inter admissions application form, Eligibility criteria, Selection list(Results) Announcement date, Counselling date and other details given here. APSWREIS.In Notification for admissions in junior intermediate of apsw residential institutions for the academic year 2017-18: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APSWREIS) has given the Intermediate 1st year admissions 2017 notification on 04-05-2017 and applications are invited from the SSC passed students in first attempt in March 2017 for admission into 1st year intermediate in 159 apswr Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-18.
Following are the norms for admissions in Intermediate Ist year:1. Eligibility:
(a) The students should have passed SSC in first attempt in March/April, 2017
(b) The students should apply within his/her own district.
(c) Students who studied Telugu Medium in10th Class are also eligible to apply in English
(d) Boys have to apply in Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply in Girls Colleges only. (e) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student
can apply in other district of the same Zone.
f) A copy of marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
g) The students should produce Caste and Income certificates certified by M.R.O.
2. Age limit:
The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017. In case of the students studied in APSWR Schools and S.W. Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given to.
3. Income limit:
The annual income of the parent of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-
per annum, which should be certified by MRO
4. Reservation :
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among SC students including SC converted Christians, viz., those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
2. For 13% Quota meant for ST(6%), BC(5%) and OC(2%) seats are reserved only to the students studied in APSWR institutions and SWR Hostels. In the circumstances, the seats are not filled with APSWR Institutions/SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with BC,ST,OC students, who have studied in any other recognized institutions as per the merit.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically challenged children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota, .
i] Senior Nationals
ii] All India sports Meet
iii] junior/Youth Nationals
iv] Inter University Tournaments
v] National School Games
vi] Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
vii] Women Sports Festival viii] State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup 5. 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans/destitutes in the age which is appropriate to class applied in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women & Child welfare Department.
5. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of APSWREIS and SW Hostel students.
The candidates can obtain application form duly downloading from the website www.apswreis.in. OR The candidates can also obtain the application from any nearby APSWR institution. The Principals will issue applications free of cost to all the students.
How to apply:
The candidates can submit filled in applications at the District Co-ordinators office in their district concerned in person or by post. The address of the District Co-ordinators office is enclosed herewith as Annexure-A.
List of APSR Junior Colleges and Counselling Centers:
The list of (159) APSWR Junior Colleges with groups, sanctioned seats for the academic year 2017-18 is enclosed herewith as Annexure-B. for applying to the Junior Colleges. The list of counseling centers is enclosed herewith as Annexure-C.
Important dates for APSwreis Inter first year admissions:
1. Last date: The Last Date for receipt of applications is 20.05.2017 upto 5.00 pm. Applications received after 5.00 PM will not be accepted under any circumstances.
2. Counselling Date: Eligible candidates will be informed to attend counseling at counseling centers on 27.05.2017 at 10.00 am
3. Announcement of Selection List: The list of selected students along with the waiting list, will be displayed on the Notice Board on 23.05.2017 at 10:30 A.M.
4. Classes starting date: Intermediate 1st Year classes for the selected students will commence from
Admissions counselling dates and Venues:
APSwreis Inter 1st year admissions 2017 counselling dates are announced for inter 1st year admissions in AP Residential Junior Colleges. The counselling to be conducted on May 26, May 27
*On May 26 for Boys at Kalasamudram Junior College
*On May 27 for Girls at Kurugunta Gurukula Junior College
Applied candidates should be attended on above mentioned dates by 9-00 AM with required documents
APSwreis Inter 1st year admissions 2017 Apply before May 20
APSwreis Inter 1st year admissions 2017 Application form