APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test for Inter 1st year admissions 2019

APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2019

APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2019 AP Social Welfare 1st year Intermediate Notification: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has given the APSWRIES RJC Entrance Test notification and would invite the online applications form Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC, BPC, MEC, HEC and CEC with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2019-2020 in the APSWR institution under the control of APSWREI Society.


apswreis inter 1st year entrance admission test 2019,ap social welfare admissions test 2019,apswreis online application results hall tickets,exam date,last date

READ | APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test Hall tickets (APSWREIS RJC CET Hall tickets) 2019

APSWRJC CET 2019:
APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Exam Date: 28-04-2019 (Exam date will be mentioned in your Hall ticket)
APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test Timings: from 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M


1. Eligibility:
a) The students who are appearing for SSC exam in March/April , 2019 are eligible for submitting their applications online. However, their final seat allotment will be subject to their clearing the examination in the first attempt.
b) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in another district of the same Zone.
c) The students should apply within his/her own district.
d) Students who studied Telugu Medium  in 10th Class are also eligible to apply in English Medium Colleges.
e) Boys have to apply in  Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply in Girls Colleges only.

2. Age:
The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2019. In case of the students  who studied in APSWR Schools and S.W. Hostels a relaxation of 1 year will be given.

3. Income:
The annual income of the parent of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, which should be certified by MRO

4. Reservation :
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%

1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels,  remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among SC students including SC converted Christians.

2. For 13% Quota meant for ST(6%), BC(5%) and OC(2%), 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels,  remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among ST,BC & OC Students.  

3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically challenged children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.

4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota. Priority among the below categories will be given based on the guidelines by the Govt. of AP 

I. Internationals - Events recognized by Govt of AP
II. Jr Nationals SGFI/CM Cup (Inter State) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP – Participation 
III. National Level Association (Gold/Silver/Bronze) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP
IV. State Level SGFI/CM Cup (Inter District) - ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP -Participation
V. State Level Association (Gold/Silver/Bronze) ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP
VI. State Level Inter Societies ( Winner/ Runner or Gold/Silver/Bronze) ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP

5. Orphans/destitute in the age which is appropriate to class applied in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges will be given seats irrespective of their performance in the examination. (as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women & Child welfare Department).
6. 3% of the seats in each category are to be earmarked for the wards of SAFAI KARAMCHARIS.

How to Apply:
1. Process for admission into: The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ . There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE.
2. Before filling the application through online, the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ *
3. The candidates are advised to collect Hall ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online.
4. The candidates can submit the applications through online from any internet centre in the state

Date of Admission test and other details:
a) The test will be held  on 13-04-2019 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M. for maximum marks of 100
b) Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Science and Social based on the State Syllabus of class X of A.P. State Government.
c) The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium. Test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
d) The students may choose any one of the centers as per their convenience in the State.
e) The examination centers are shown in Annexure-B
f) The scheme of Common Entrance Test 2019 is mentioned as under:


The scheme of Common Entrance Test 2019
Telugu 10 Questions 10 Marks
English 10 Questions 10 Marks
Mathematics 20 Questions 20 Marks
Science   20 Questions   20 Marks
Social 20 Questions 20 Marks
General Awareness 10 Questions 10 Marks
Logical Reasoning 10 Questions 10 Marks
Total 100 Questions 100 Marks


Admission Test:
1. The test will be based on the syllabus of class VIII to SSC standard in Mathematics/Biology and Physical Science subjects.
2. The questions will be of objective type only.(MCQ – Multiple Choice Questions)
3. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media).
4. Applicants can select any language as medium of writing the Test.

Selection Procedure:
Final Selection:
1. Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
2. Only those candidates will be admitted in Magnet schools and COEs who have passed SSC Public Examination 2019, in first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should have secured 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination 2019.
3. Students will be allotted in the following order.
The first merit to APSWR COE Visakhapatnam and COE, Pulivendula as per allocation of the districts in the merit list.
After exhausting COE list, selection would be made for Magnet schools



Other Information :
1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions will be Telugu
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by APSWREI Society such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
Medium of Instruction :
In all these institutions English will be the Medium of Instruction.

Important Dates:
1. Application open Date:  11.03.2019
2. Last date for submission of filled in applications through ONLINE is : 18.04.2019.
http://apswreis.info/ OR http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in OR
website: http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ (Link)

Related posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment