GO.55 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017 (Present DA 25.676%)

TS GO.55 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017(Present New DA 25.676%): GO.135 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2017(Present New DA 24.104%): TS #GO.135, Present New DA 25.676%, #DA enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) of the basic pay to 25.676%(New DA) of basic pay from 1st January 2017, TS GO.135, Dt.22-09-2017, DA enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) to 25.676%(New DA) , Arrears : 1st January 2017 to 31 August 2017 to GPF, Cash from 25th September, 2017, DA 1.572% enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) to 25.676%(New DA) from 1st January 2017.

Ts go.55 new da 1.572% to ts employees from 1st july 2017,present new da 25.676%,old da 24.104,da difference,da enhanced,da arrears in gpf cps account

Preasent New DA: 25.676%
Enhanced DA: 1.572%
Old DA: 24.104%


DA Calculation:
కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం 01-07-2017 నుండి ఉద్యోగులకు 3 శాతం కరువు భత్యం( కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వ 6వ PRC ప్రకారం ప్రకటించిన నేపధ్యంలో రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉద్యోగులకు ప్రకటించబోయే డి.ఏ 03 x 0.524 = 1.572%
ప్రస్తుత డి.ఏ = *24.104* %
పెరగిన డి.ఏ = *1.572* %
మొత్తం డి.ఏ = *25.676* %


GO 55 DA Arrears to CPS Employees:
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018






New DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees:
DA enhanced from 24.104% (Old DA) to 25.676% (New DA)- #Present New DA:25.676%: TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)(1.572%) to the employees of Government of Telangana State from 24.104% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 25.676% (New DA) of basic pay from 1st July 2017.




New DA to TS Employees:
TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 55 Fin Dept dated: 17-05-2018 released.
1. Arrears from 1st July 2017 to 3oth April 2018 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st July 2017 to 3oth April 2018 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from May 2018 payable on 1st June 2018



DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.07.2018
2. GO.55 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 25.676%
4. Old DA: 24.104%,
5. Know your Online Salary Particulars( Employee Pay Slip)
6. Online Employee Pay Details(in Month wise)


DA Govt Orders:
DA to TS Employees
GO.135 New DA 2.096% to TS Employees from 1st January 2017
GO.103 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2016
GO.58 DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016




DA GO.55: The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-5 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of May, 2018 payable on 1st of June, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears may be claimed in the Month of July, 2018 and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the Month of June, 2018, payable on 1st July, 2018.

DOwnload GO.55:
GO.55 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017(Present New DA 25.676%)
SHARE THIS
Labels:, , , ,

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST UPDATES - RECENT UPDATES >>>...

»»AP Updates»»TS Updates

IMPORTANT LINKS

Open School
Web Portals
AP
TS
~ Schools Info ~

Govt.ORDERS
AP
TS
PROCEEDINGS
AP
TS
PRC 2015 GO'S
AP
TS
» Know Your Salary
AP
TS
» Know Your CPS
AP
TS
» GPF SLIPS
» GLI SLIPS
» GLI BONDS
» HEALTH CARDS
AP
TS
» Employee Details
AP
TS
» Salary Certificate
Dept. Tests
Dept. Tests
PENSION
AP
TS
SOFTWARE
Top