GO.143 New DA to TS Employees from 1st Janauary 2018 (Present DA : 27.248%)

GO.143 New DA to TS Employees from 1st Janauary 2018 (Present DA : 27.248%): TS GO.143 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st January 2018 (Present New DA 27.248%): GO.143 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2018 ( Present New DA 27.248%): TS #GO.143, Present New DA 27.2486%, #DA enhanced from 25.676% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 27.248%(New DA) of basic pay from 1st January 2018, TS GO.143, Dt.05-09-2018, DA enhanced from 25.676%(Old DA) to 27.248%(New DA) , Arrears : 1st January 2018 to 31 August 2018 to GPF, Cash from September, 2018 payable on 1st of October, 2018 DA 1.572% enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) to 25.676%(New DA) from 1st January 2018.


Ts go.143 new da 1.572% to ts employees from 1st janaury 2018,present new da 27.248%,old da 25.6767,da difference,da enhanced,da arrears in gpf cps account
GO.143 New DA to TS Employees from 1st Janauary 2018 


Preasent New DA: 27.248%
Enhanced DA: 1.572%
Old DA: 25.676%


DA Calculation: 
కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉద్యోగులకు 1 శాతం కరువు భత్యం ప్రకటిస్తే రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉద్యోగులకు ప్రకటించబోయే డి.ఏ 01 x 0.524 = 0.524%. ఉదాహరణకు ..... కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉద్యోగులకు 3 శాతం కరువు భత్యం ప్రకటిస్తే రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉద్యోగులకు ప్రకటించబోయే డి.ఏ 03 x 0.524 = 1.572% గ ఉండబడును

GO.143 Date: 05-092018 ప్రకారం
ప్రస్తుత డి.ఏ = *25.676* %
పెరగిన డి.ఏ = *1.572* %
మొత్తం డి.ఏ = *27.248* %


GO 143 DA Arrears to CPS Employees:
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018

GO 143 DA Arrears to OPS Employees:
New DA 1.572% Sanctioned to OPS TS Employees: DA enhanced from 25.676% (Old DA) to 27.248% (New DA)- #Present New DA:27.248%: TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)(1.572%) to the employees of Government of Telangana State from 25.676% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 27.248% (New DA) of basic pay from 1st January 2018.


New DA to TS Employees (CPS and OPS):
TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 143 Fin Dept dated: 05-09-2018 released.
1. Arrears from 1st January 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st January 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from September 2018 payable on 1st October 2018

DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.01.2018
2. GO.143 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 27.248%
4. Old DA: 25.676%,
5. Know your Online Salary Particulars( Employee Pay Slip)
6. Online Employee Pay Details(in Month wise)


DA Govt Orders:(DA to TS Employees)
GO.143DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st January 2018
GO.55DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017
GO.103: DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2016
GO.58: DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016

Download the DA GO.143 New DA to TS Employees from 1st Janauary 2018
DA to TS Pensioners
SHARE THIS
Labels:, , , ,

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST UPDATES - RECENT UPDATES >>>...

»»AP Updates»»TS Updates

IMPORTANT LINKS

Open School
Web Portals
AP
TS
~ Schools Info ~

Govt.ORDERS
AP
TS
PROCEEDINGS
AP
TS
PRC 2015 GO'S
AP
TS
» Know Your Salary
AP
TS
» Know Your CPS
AP
TS
» GPF SLIPS
» GLI SLIPS
» GLI BONDS
» HEALTH CARDS
AP
TS
» Employee Details
AP
TS
» Salary Certificate
Dept. Tests
Dept. Tests
PENSION
AP
TS
SOFTWARE
Top