FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 331, Dated: 11.12.2013Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.176, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
In the reference first to third read above, orders were issued for implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS) by providing Cashless Medical Treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependents.
2. In continuation to the orders read above, the following orders are hereby issued regarding recovery of contribution towards EHS from the salary/pension of employees/pensioners eligible for EHS as indicated below starting from December 2013 payable in January 1st 2014 onwards; the source of finances for implementation of the Employees Health Scheme and creation of Public Account. Categories eligible for EHS:
a) Serving employees:
1. All regular State Government employees. A State Government employee will have the meaning as defined under Fundamental Rules.
2. Provincialised employees of local bodies.
b) Retired employees:
1. All Service Pensioners
2. Family pensioners
3. Re-employed service pensioners
Categories not eligible for EHS:
a) Those who are covered under other insurance schemes such as CGHS, ESIS, Railways, RTC, Aarogya Bhadratha of Police Department and Aarogya Sahayatha of Prohibition & Excise Department;
b) Law officers (Advocate General, State Prosecutors, State Counsels, Government Pleaders and Public Prosecutors);
c) Casual and Daily paid workers;
d) Biological parents if adopted parents exist;
e) All independent children; and
f) AIS Officers and AIS pensioners.
i) All Drawing and Disbursing Officers/Pension Payment Officers are hereby instructed to recover the contributions from the Employees/ Pensioners as ordered in the reference first read above from the salaries/pensions of December 2013 payable in January, 2014 onwards. The contribution is as under:
- a) Rs.90/- per month (for Slab A consisting of employees with Pay Grades from I to IV and Slab B consisting of employees with Pay Grades from V to XVII).
- b) Rs.120/- per month (for Slab C consisting of employees with Pay Grades from XVIII to XXXII).
- c) The Pay Grades for three Slabs under other Pay Scales, such as University Grants Commission Pay Scales, will be those equivalent to the corresponding Pay Grades under the State Government.
- d) The contribution for service pensioners or family pensioners will be according to the present Pay Grade of the post from which the pensioner retired from service.
Health Cards GO's : Click here
(ii) If both of the spouses are Government employees or Service Pensioners, contribution by any one of the spouses is sufficient. In such a case, the applicant shall give a declaration to the effect that the other spouse is a Government employee / Service Pensioner, duly indicating the Employee Code/Pensioner Code of the other spouse. All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are instructed to obtain an undertaking from the employees in the proforma annexed to this order with immediate effect.
iii) (a) The proportionate Government Contribution is as follows:
i) Rs.135/- per month for Slab A and Slab B category of employees and pensioners.(b) The Government contribution for Employees Health Scheme will be made under the following head of account:
ii) Rs.180/- per month for Slab C category of employees and pensioners.
2210 Medical and Public Health Services01 Urban Health Services – Allopathy001 Direction and AdministrationSH(10) Government Contributions for Employees Health Scheme320 Contributionsiv) The contribution of the employees and pensioners on one hand and Government contribution together shall be deposited under the following heads of account under Employees Health Scheme Account along the lines of Contributory Pension Fund.
K. Deposits and AdvancesEHS-User Guide/Manual For Health Card Enrollment with Pictures : Click here New
(b) Deposits not bearing interest
8342- Other Deposits –
M.H.118 – Employees Health Scheme
S.H.(04)-A.P. State Government Employees Health Scheme.
001- Employees Contribution
002- Pensioners Contribution
003- Government Contribution
iii) In respect of employees who are on long leave the contribution towards Employees Health Scheme shall be recovered from their leave salary.
vi) In respect of employees who are under suspension and those who are on leave without pay, the concerned employee shall contribute the amount to the EHS fund through a challan in the first week and furnish the same to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of the last station they have worked. The services under Employees Health Scheme shall be suspended temporarily if they fail to comply with the above instructions.
Download the GO.No.331-EHS-Recovery of contribution and Proforma: Click here