HMs Account Test December 2015 NotificationHMs Account Test December-2015 Notification/Download Application Form/ Hall Tickets Download/ Head Masters Account Test Examination due dates: Andhra Pradesh state government, Director of Government Examinations Board has issued the Head Masters Account Test December 2014 Notification on November 15th, 2014 for the head masters and head mistresses of secondary and training schools. The board invites the applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for appear the Head Masters Account Test, it will be conducted as per schedule. Paper I and Paper II respectively at the following centres.
Head Masters Account Test December-2015 Notification
2. East Godavari
Instructions to Candidates
- Forms containing incomplete and incorrect particulars are liable to be rejected.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched direct to the candidates.
- Each candidate should enclose two self addressed stamped cover of size 9" x 4 Yz" for the dispatch of the Hall Tickets.
- The fee for the examination is Rs. 150/- and the prescribed fee may be paid into the Treasury or Bank to the Head of Account.
- The fee once paid will neither be refunded nor reserved for a subsequent examination under any circumstances.
- In submitting the applications for admission to the examination the candidate will be deemed to have given an undertaking that he/she will abide by all rules now in force and those to be brought into effect hereafter.
- The center should be me of those mentioned in the notification inviting applications and the center selected shall be one where the candidate resides or where he is employed or if that is not a center, the center nearest to it.
- Candidate should have their Hall Ticket-cum-Identification Certificate ready with them for inspection by the Superintendent of the examination center at any time during the examination.
- The Hall Ticket-cum 1-Identification Certificate should be preserved by the candidate even after the examination until-the results are announced and produced if demanded during this time.
- A copy of the time-table and instructions issued therein should be scrupulously observed.
- Candidates should carefully scrutinize the nominal rolls put up on the Board a day or two before the commencement of the examination and inform the Chief Superintendent immediately, if there is any mistake relating to name, register number as given in the hall ticket, subjects offering medium, etc. If they fall to report promptly to the Chief Superintendent any omissions or mistakes in the nominal roll. The entire responsibility tests with the candidates.
Head of Account:0202-Education,Sports,Arts and Culture
01- General Education
06 - Director for Governmetn Examinations
800- User Charges
DDO Code: 27000303001
How to ApplyThe Examination fee Rs.150/- for appearing two subjects and Rs.100/- for One subject which should be remitted through Demand Draft either in State bank of India in favour of "Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad". The candidates who desire to appear for the Examination are informed to download the Application Form the website www.bseap.org and filled application form should be submitted in DEO's Office of the District concerned only.