TSWREIS 9th Class Entrance Test 2017 Notification#TSWREIS #9th Class Entrance Test 2017/TS Social Welfare Admission Test 2017/Application Form for Telangana #COENCAT 2017, Centre of Excellence Ninth class Common Admission Test-2017 for 21st Century Schools: Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institutions Society is going to issue the TSWREIS 9th Class Entrance Test 2017 Notification in the month of January 2017 which will be conducted in March , 2017 and this academic year the TSWREIS invites applications through online mode from the eligible candidates for admission into IX class in Centre for excellence Karimnagar district TSW Residential Schools. TSWREIS 9th Class Admission/Entrance Test 2017 Notification, Online application Form, Last date for apply online, Exam date, how to apply, eligibility criteria, counselling dates details given here....
1. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2015-16) and (2016-17) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the State Government
2. During the academic year 2016-17 the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class VIII in a recognized school.
3. The students should have got 50 percent marks above in 8th Class, the students who have attended SA II Examinations are also eligible.
4. The students who have secured C1 overall grade and above (Equal to 50% ) in 8th class in SA-II examination 2017 are only eligible to apply for the COE entrance test.
Read | Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test
A. Age Limit:
SC and ST students have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004.
OC, BC, SC-Converted Christians(BC-C) students should have born 01/09/2001 to 31/08/2004.
Selection of Process:
Selections of the process through Entrance Test i.e TSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test.
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in COENAT-2017 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online mode only through official website http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/ or http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/ . The candidates can apply through online to any Telangana Social Welfare Residential School of the district for which he / she belongs. Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website.
1) Candidates can submit application online through website http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/ or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application online.
2) The candidate can choose examination centre of their own choice in the district.
4) Based on the merit and opted place will be considered for admission.
Important Dates for TSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2017:
1. Submission of online applications Start From 27/02/2017
2 Last date for Submission of Applications: to 27/03/2017
2. Date of Entrance Examination: 17/04/2017.
TSWREIS 9th Class admission/entrance test 2017 Online Application Form Details
#Apply Now for TSWREIS 9th Class Admission/Entrance Test 2017